Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A walk in the clouds event 2022

Device
  1. Android
Excellent! One more "pay to play" event, I have a task to use "payed bonus" :). I don't mind to buy "premium class", but I do't like when you (GI) try to force to pay more and more. Last time is was visiting "special building", that cost $, and recurring task to visit building that I can't "speed up for free" .

I'm finding this game less and less attractive...

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I paid premium, which if anything, is an incentive to complete. However, only after 2 days of playing, I realised this event is a waste of resources and my time.
I'm now making a list and checking it twice...to add which events are naughty or nice. Yes, okay, silly but this one is put under- Partake by all means without premium, and look at it as completing after 3-4 years of gameplay. :(

The things we learn after playing for two years or more. Back to focusing on launches, where I can be at the helm, so to speak. :)

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I paid premium, which if anything, is an incentive to complete. However, only after 2 days of playing, I realised this event is a waste of resources and my time.
I'm now making a list and checking it twice...to add which events are naughty or nice. Yes, okay, silly but this one is put under- Partake by all means without premium, and look at it as completing after 3-4 years of gameplay. :(

The things we learn after playing for two years or more. Back to focusing on launches, where I can be at the helm, so to speak. :)

I've stopped completely investing money in that game.

In the past, there was a balance between what a player spends and what he gets in return.
As time is passing by, the game gets worst in terms of ROI.

I had to reach a higher level to really understand that (e.g. why on earth does expansion level 178 should costs much more than expansion level 78?).

So... no greenies purchases, no premium purchases, until a significant improvement will happen in the favor of the players.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon

I do not think it's silly. I think there are others of us - me included - that set a budget of what we want to spend on the game and are selective about which events we want to spend greenies on (and by that I mean money IRL), which to just do a best effort using no tricks, and which to just not worry about.

Still, some events are worth putting time and effort in to simply to accrue fuel or bonuses even if we never intend to complete them. A high star player (such as myself) for instance is already on level 20 without trying. In addition to some useless items, it did yield the following:

500 Fuel
1 Lucky Clover
1 Extra Fuel Can
1 Unique Chance

Not bad for no real effort other than star chasing...

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Something seems to be wrong with a 1.6mb android update. The game is stucked in loading screen.

Top Bottom