Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A walk in the clouds event 2022

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yeah just found it, the game reset itself and changed the way the event is played for some reason.

It went from the old style of doing events to the new task event style and the Kiss Cafe suddenly appeared lol
It is happening for every event. You have to get the download, check if you have the new task format and 40 progress levels. If not, you need to restart the game and maybe check for additional downloads. This always resolves the issue.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
This is on Condor or Falcon and it makes a difference. But how could you get it? It was only available as swift plane version.
It seems to now be available for all - except that I don't see how it can be purchased.

But seriously, a batch of 80% faster planes ... really might take away from the game. And how do you get enough fuel to keep them all in the air.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
For me, as I already have all the buildings from previews year's event, it's all about getting the 3 stars from every destination.

Even with 5,500 pax a day, it's useless to even try.
For me, I have no intentions to keep the game open all day, or using bonuses just to get those romantic pax.

I guess, nothing useful will come out of that event.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It seems to now be available for all - except that I don't see how it can be purchased.

But seriously, a batch of 80% faster planes ... really might take away from the game. And how do you get enough fuel to keep them all in the air.
You would have to be strategic with which planes to purchase it for. It could be a part of the Time To Rock event, but if it isn't, then I will be asking GI how to obtain it

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So it seems that romantic pax can be collected with visa center. When you step away from the game for an hour or more, run an autocollect contract to save up some pax....especially overnight. It will help to provide some pax the next morning.

I don't think I'll try to reach a level 40 badge in this event. I have the maximum number of buildings producing romantic passengers and it's still not enough for my fleet. And also for everyday tasks. I will try to get some stars from romantic flights, my buildings are available to neighbors, but I hope that some other event will be more fun ...

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
It is available in the event store for 3 greenies, not worth it but it is also available in event progress level 18
There's also the use of golden heart bonus requirement. Nope, I pass until i get it in level 26. Not spending greenies for this event.

I don't think I'll try to reach a level 40 badge in this event. I have the maximum number of buildings producing romantic passengers and it's still not enough for my fleet. And also for everyday tasks. I will try to get some stars from romantic flights, my buildings are available to neighbors, but I hope that some other event will be more fun ...
I agree, this event is incredibly boring. Unless you are willing to spend some greenies it is very difficult to do more than 5 to 6k ROMPAXs per day. My target is clear, I keep in the air Thunders and Ravens and do just 8 tasks a day to climb to lvl 40. Whatever else requires greenies and it is against my philosophy as F2P player.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I just noticed that 1 romantic passenger is generated each minute.

Now the total passengers you can get playing for approx 15 hours (just for sending and collecting romantic pax), you can get upto 7250 without any bonus or greenies,

This is in theory, as you have to collect those pax all day, so your game has to be active all day long.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
It is happening for every event. You have to get the download, check if you have the new task format and 40 progress levels. If not, you need to restart the game and maybe check for additional downloads. This always resolves the issue.
I think GI just dumped all the historical data in the device storage and could be the first set of data that was accessed during the event startup hence the need to restart the game as it reconnects to the server. Quite a problem right now as the gamedata has gone up to 7.5GB in my case. Why on earth does GI store such large data in device storage? Can this be deleted?

I think GI just dumped all the historical data in the device storage and could be the first set of data that was accessed during the event startup hence the need to restart the game as it reconnects to the server. Quite a problem right now as the gamedata has gone up to 7.5GB in my case. Why on earth does GI store such large data in device storage? Can this be deleted?
Use the restore resources button under settings

Try restarting multiple times or use the reset resources option
Already tried both; nope.

2022-02-05-12-46-32-491.jpg

f20 EP A.A

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g5h39dw
Username
f20 EP A.A.
If somehow we obtain the Aerobatic Livery and applied to a plane, it will be 80% faster+with the bonus of Vintage Weathervane+optinal Gold Subscription,it might be very overpowered. Especially for a group for Giants and Condors.

Top Bottom