Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A walk in the clouds event 2022

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The event has started.

I have all the romantic pax buildings, but yet far from being able to supply enough pax for the planes.
Any tips on how to get many romantic pax?
right now without having constant bonuses running, you can generate about 5600 romantic passengers per day

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Gotta love this task. Of course, the click on the button points you to Outdoor cinema 😅

Capture.JPG

By the way, the missing romantic pax line bug (Windows) is still present. It randomly disappears and the only way to bring it back is to restart the game.

right now without having constant bonuses running, you can generate about 5600 romantic passengers per day
I am flying 6 Condor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: last year i did 10 flights and stop doing that but this year i am trying with bonuses and maybe i will stop flying soon and forget this event.
Also flying TB but the good thing this plane is taking just 150 passengers. still need fly items :eek:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
32BR30F1F
Username
Mikes
Wow...... I presume this was one of the first events they developed before they understood playtime and refined the mechanics. First time in playing this event and noticed that the drop rate for event items is horrid along with the volumes allocated to visiting event buildings etc. Can't say have received a single item from any flights sent to date, and in visiting 6 neighbours and clicking on their event buildings have not received a single event item. only items i have received are 2 Roadside Picnic's from my own buildings for the Little Tragedies set. I am considering not putting much effort into this event and just earning whatever I end up with. So far I feel this event is the least attractive of any I have done..

Wow...... I presume this was one of the first events they developed before they understood playtime and refined the mechanics. First time in playing this event and noticed that the drop rate for event items is horrid along with the volumes allocated to visiting event buildings etc. Can't say have received a single item from any flights sent to date, and in visiting 6 neighbours and clicking on their event buildings have not received a single event item. only items i have received are 2 Roadside Picnic's from my own buildings for the Little Tragedies set. I am considering not putting much effort into this event and just earning whatever I end up with. So far I feel this event is the least attractive of any I have done..
The drop rates are becoming terrible since start of Jan, not only for event related drops but the entire game drops...

Top Bottom