Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.6 out on Android

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
With this update some buildings that could be bought with the event currencies in the past now need a road when they didn't before :(
e.g. the magical bauble, the gingerbread house and I suppose the hockey field as well
Yes. Had to rearrange my buildings because of this.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Taz424 It is very sensitive mini game. You need to control your plane. Just tap on screen, and plane will go up. The longest the tap is, higher the plane will go. If you stop tap, plane will go down. So you need to figure it out.... And be aware of obstacles, once you crashed, game stopped. Meanwhile try to collect all goodies in the air

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Thank you for posting Facebook message. If the event is short it could be over before IOS users get started.
still sven days time ;-)
and here we go again (it looks like that there are problems with every update since AUgust - only different plattforms): why is GI is not able to upload the new APP on day X and at day X+3 the new event will be active (automatically) for all user on all plattforms. Looks like it is so difficult for the programmers of G.I.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have the ice bonuses, but Im still being asked to spend greenies to use them. Anyone have the same issue? I think it's an error but wanted to check first

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have the ice bonuses, but Im still being asked to spend greenies to use them. Anyone have the same issue? I think it's an error but wanted to check first
You have to tap them when playing the mini game to use them. I don’t know about others, but if i’m about to crash I don’t have the capacity to tab a bonus to bail me out.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
With this update some buildings that could be bought with the event currencies in the past now need a road when they didn't before :(
e.g. the magical bauble, the gingerbread house and I suppose the hockey field as well
This is bad that we need to redesign our city to active those building which need a road when they did not before.
Can this will be changed back after this event?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You have to tap them when playing the mini game to use them. I don’t know about others, but if i’m about to crash I don’t have the capacity to tab a bonus to bail me out.
So you lose control mid game to access a bonus? That makes no sense. Can we do a "find the winter items in Santa's house" or something like that? At least that would be straightforward 🤦🏿‍♂️

Top Bottom