Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.5 Update is out

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Does my city seem ligit? I have been playing only since February. 8 months. Check it out. Many would say no

And btw @V_421 I know lots of people who spend lots on the game for MSBs and for every premium building that comes out during events. This doesn't mean they are cheating
I’m so tempted to see your city 🙂 add me pls 03ls05as4
I want say to this bot chill your tits 😁

LOL

One thing I don't get; why are people so focussed on others in this game? Why are people watching the rankings to accuse someone of cheating?
@V_421, maybe you can tell me? You watched the scores of at least two destinations; Chicago and Egypt and accusing the leaders (and 2nd) of cheating. Personally I really don't care about the rankings. If I'm in top 10 at the end of the week, nice. If not, that's fine too.
But why do people spend time on checking the rankings of multiple destinations, and checking the leaders cities rather then playing their own games?
Sure there are cheaters, but aren't they in every single game? Above all, it's still a game, right?
Like i said before i checked Chicago because someone in my event ranking did many points suddenly. His city had eagle on runway. Wanted to see where his points came from.

I do not care about weekly ranking. Too many cheater there in my opinion. I only looked at 3 ranking from event. Just to see how crazy numbers some have been flying.

The only ranking i am interested in is for the alliance i am in.
And one day i will be interested in blue launch ranking. Because i will go for 1st.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It looks very legit to me. Actually I was surprised how much more weighted hers is to passengers than mine is. I'm taking notes! 👧 🤗
Thanks, but I actually have lots more passenger buildings in there for the event. I maxed out on country houses, studios and multi-story to help me with drops and help others complete tasks and side missions. Normally all my towers are grouped at the back with no roads because I only need them for map runs. After this event, I will sell those buildings off and collapse the buildings at the back again.

Clearly I need more space though. I have a few weeks of map runs before I get 6 ancient greek temples and 6 louvres. So I'm going to have to shift everything to the northeast to fit in 12 adventure buildings.

@Kal request sent

@Chloe11111 you said you would give me some help. To help me improve my game. I have a good one for you.

Look at the city again of sanja at Chicago ranking. Do not look at how many pax he moved this week. Try to guess how many he could make with his single visa and all of his pax buildings.
After that look at how many pax moved.

Now tell me how he does it. I would be glad to know how one with that city moves his amount. Knowing he added many flights this week. Playing offline would not have been possible answer.

After you can tell me how. I will apply that gameplay in my city. It would make me able to move a much higher amount that I do now.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 you said you would give me some help. To help me improve my game. I have a good one for you.

Look at the city again of sanja at Chicago ranking. Do not look at how many pax he moved this week. Try to guess how many he could make with his single visa and all of his pax buildings.
After that look at how many pax moved.

Now tell me how he does it. I would be glad to know how one with that city moves his amount. Knowing he added many flights this week. Playing offline would not have been possible answer.

After you can tell me how. I will apply that gameplay in my city. It would make me able to move a much higher amount that I do now.
Without going too far beyond the 6 house of disturbances, I can calculate over 10k pax per day. That doesn't include the side wings, multi stories, stone houses, second cloud castle or all the bonuses from bonus buildings. In can easily see this generating 40k pax per day or more if he plays for many hours. He has a lot of residential bonuses in there that increase the passengers produced by a lot.

Pretty smart layout actually where the sidewings are covered by multiple bonus buildings and the visa centers collecting them automatically. That in itself would generate about 13k pax/day and wasn't included in my 10k pax from what I put in the spreadsheet.

6 house of doubts with at least 5% bonus on them collected regularly for a player that is in the game all day
6 house of disturbance with at least 5% bonus
6 smart houses
lotus pond
cottages, round house, turf house, aviaries, irish mansion, serapeum, campus park, panda park, movie prop, alpine house, greenhouse, carriage workshop - these are all passenger producers. I'm stopping at the second cloud castle, stone castles, multi stories and stuff.

If you are having a hard time generating passengers, put in some bonus buildings. I'm generating 10s of thousands of passengers in a few hours because of all the bonus buildings I have around.

Without going too far beyond the 6 house of disturbances, I can calculate over 10k pax per day. That doesn't include the side wings, multi stories, stone houses, second cloud castle or all the bonuses from bonus buildings. In can easily see this generating 40k pax per day or more if he plays for many hours. He has a lot of residential bonuses in there that increase the passengers produced by a lot.

Pretty smart layout actually where the sidewings are covered by multiple bonus buildings and the visa centers collecting them automatically. That in itself would generate about 13k pax/day and wasn't included in my 10k pax from what I put in the spreadsheet.

6 house of doubts with at least 5% bonus on them collected regularly for a player that is in the game all day
6 house of disturbance with at least 5% bonus
6 smart houses
lotus pond
cottages, round house, turf house, aviaries, irish mansion, serapeum, campus park, panda park, movie prop, alpine house, greenhouse, carriage workshop - these are all passenger producers. I'm stopping at the second cloud castle, stone castles, multi stories and stuff.

If you are having a hard time generating passengers, put in some bonus buildings. I'm generating 10s of thousands of passengers in a few hours because of all the bonus buildings I have around.
How do you get to those numbers. House of disturbance can be collected every 20 hours. That is 1 times a day.
House of doubts 2 times a day.
Others he has also have refresh higher than 6 hours.
For side wing. That would be raised with 1 at every collect. You need bonus of more than 50% to be doubled.

I really do not get how you calculate those high numbers.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
How do you get to those numbers. House of disturbance can be collected every 20 hours. That is 1 times a day.
House of doubts 2 times a day.
Others he has also have refresh higher than 6 hours.
For side wing. That would be raised with 1 at every collect. You need bonus of more than 50% to be doubled.

I really do not get how you calculate those high numbers.
Well it's easy. I use Excel. I put in the number of buildings, the pax per building, the bonuses around the building, the conceivable number of times you could collect in a day if you eat and sleep

6 house of doubt with min 5% bonus collected twice/day is 612
6 house of disturbance with min 5% bonus collected once/day is 540
6 smart houses with min 5% bonus collected 28 times/day (1/2 hour each over 14 hours) is 3192
1 lotus pond with min 5% bonus collected 14 times/day is 266
4 cottages producing 2 pax each because of bonuses is 4480/day
a round house another 60 pax
cloud castle (even without a bonus) is another 150 pax
turf house 672/day
irish mansion 135/day

That's how I got to 10k and didn't even count the game museum, aviaries, tree of life and other things in the front corner.

Just the side wings will produce 12960/day because they have bonuses so would be 3/sidewing on EVERY collection

Well it's easy. I use Excel. I put in the number of buildings, the pax per building, the bonuses around the building, the conceivable number of times you could collect in a day if you eat and sleep

6 house of doubt with min 5% bonus collected twice/day is 612
6 house of disturbance with min 5% bonus collected once/day is 540
6 smart houses with min 5% bonus collected 28 times/day (1/2 hour each over 14 hours) is 3192
1 lotus pond with min 5% bonus collected 14 times/day is 266
4 cottages producing 2 pax each because of bonuses is 4480/day
a round house another 60 pax
cloud castle (even without a bonus) is another 150 pax
turf house 672/day
irish mansion 135/day

That's how I got to 10k and didn't even count the game museum, aviaries, tree of life and other things in the front corner.

Just the side wings will produce 12960/day because they have bonuses so would be 3/sidewing on EVERY collection
Side wing gives you 2 every 2 minutes.
With his bonus it will be 3.
That is 18 pax every 2 minutes for all 6 of them. (6*3)
18*30=540 every hour.
540*14=7560 for 14 hours. If you do not miss any collect. I will love to see someone not missing any collect in a 14 hours period. Unless you use visa with 1 hour contract. That would cost you 140 silver every day. I really doubt this number is realistic.

@V_421 how many hours do you play each day?
I play all day. But not 14 hours in a row. I connect at least once every hour. To keep my 3 s2 owl and 3 s2 hawk flying all the time.
I also fly 3 eagle and 3 jumbo ranger. they do 3 flights every day each.
Last plane will be swift untill 1st alliance task is done. After that it is replaced with a raven.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I play all day. But not 14 hours in a row. I connect at least once every hour. To keep my 3 s2 owl and 3 s2 hawk flying all the time.
I also fly 3 eagle and 3 jumbo ranger. they do 3 flights every day each.
Last plane will be swift untill 1st alliance task is done. After that it is replaced with a raven.
I play pretty much all day. The game is open, and has my attention for a few seconds every minute. I sent all my planes this morning collected pax, etc. Then I realized I lots of fuel gifts were about to expire. Oh my - how was I going to use the fuel efficiently because I hadn't planned for it so most of my long running buildings were collected already.

Didn't matter. I just put in another 20k+ pax in less than an hour. No bonuses running, no inventory passengers - just bonus buildings and constant collecting. Wasn't hard. Plus I'm getting pax from always landing guest planes - it all adds to the total.

I know it may seem like cheating to some who can't do it. I will play my game. I'm not in competition with anybody.

I play pretty much all day. The game is open, and has my attention for a few seconds every minute. I sent all my planes this morning collected pax, etc. Then I realized I lots of fuel gifts were about to expire. Oh my - how was I going to use the fuel efficiently because I hadn't planned for it so most of my long running buildings were collected already.

Didn't matter. I just put in another 20k+ pax in less than an hour. No bonuses running, no inventory passengers - just bonus buildings and constant collecting. Wasn't hard. Plus I'm getting pax from always landing guest planes - it all adds to the total.

I know it may seem like cheating to some who can't do it. I will play my game. I'm not in competition with anybody.
You running 20k I believe. You have lots of pax producers. And a pretty nice bonus square.
The guest planes will add a bit to that.
If those guest planes are a fuel plane followed by a pax plane and again fuel gha pax on average, it will give you 1 pax guest plane a minute. If you are extremely lucky and get all falcon that will add about 720 pax in 1 hour. If you get this play the lotery. Because you are very lucky.

My point is the number he is doing can only be done if he plays all day with the city he has.
Can it be done. The answer is yes.
Is it however likely. My answer would be no. Only 1 visa. No bonus square if i looked correctly.
And that is only about the pax.
I could start calculating how many fuel he needed. And how many catering recieved to fly his numbers.

In have 5 supports. 4 of them are in a ring. The last one is managed for fuel manually by myself.
My max amount moved was around 120k in a week. And i needed 2 9 hour contract on visa for that.

He has 1 visa. If he used it because he is not in game he will not collect the cottages. That will drop pax he can collect big time. He should switch those with his side wing to increase his output if he uses his visa.
Again i am not going to say what he does is impossible mathematically. If he plays for many hours. Could calcalute how many for an exact number. But 3 or 4 hours will be much less than what is needed. And has a lot of friends giving him items he does not even ask for in his game name.
However when i see his numbers i ask myself if that player is using methods that does not apply to normal game play.

I am not reporting him. Because i do not like reporting people.

But at least i hope someone agrees with what i am thinking.

FR;

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04621b4ez
Username
FR;<item needed>
I am not reporting him. Because i do not like reporting people.
You don't like reporting people, you prefer questioning their methods and accusing them of cheating on a public forum. Not sure what is worse.

Maybe you need to focus more on your own game and maths, so you can improve your own city. In the end that's the fun part of this game, right? Your own game, which everyone plays in it's own way

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
You have to do some math/planning like everyone else has already stated.

Generally speaking (without doing math) the larger passenger planes give you a higher fuel/passenger ratio and the smaller passenger planes give you a better event token/fuel ratio. The event tokens per flight sometimes change with the different events so all events are not the same.

There is a huge wealth of information on this forum. You have to be careful to understand the difference between the tips that are based on pre 7.0 version vs post 7.0 version when you are reading a lot of the older posts. There is also a ton of information on the Wiki located on this website (a big thanks to everyone who did it and continues to update it) that for the most part I don't even look at my game when I am doing planning, I am looking at the Wiki information.

Most cheating accusations follow the same similar patter. "I can't do it so there is no way that anyone else can." If you are just sending out flight aimlessly and enjoying the game then keep doing what you are doing. If not, come up with a goal and make a plan to achieve it.
Thanks. I have read the wiki and strategies in the different fora and it seems that it really depends on what strategy you are aiming for. Right now since, am not yet through with upgrades using coins - it is more on collecting coins. You are right, events are more fuel intensive. Though I am level 80, i am limiting my planes to Falcon to take advantage of alliance missions. An besides, adding higher level planes require me to construct more structures right now which is quite an impediment since I am running out of land area. I do tend to agree that those old players who have collected so much items (pre-7.0) could have a hard time consuming all the large accumulated collection items and many may not be interested in the events as the rewards are less compared to rewards using their highest level planes ( with longer flying hours but saves on fuel consumption) aiming for alliance and adventure maps items. They could have enormous inventories of fuels (in hundreds of thousands) and might be saving more due to the fuel efficiency strategy of longer flight durations.

BTW, I have these inventories of family tickets. Can they be used simultaneously or one at a time? If simul (say use two family tickets), will they just extend the awards duration (12 hours) or just doubles the rewards amount in a limited duration (6 hours)? I have not use one yet and it is accumulating in my inventories.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I could name at least one long time forum member whose game couldn't be restored by GI so was gifted by GI all the green spaces. We don't know the case here.

There was also a scenario when I played before the break where I purchased a small amount of greenies and GI somehow gave me 5000. Is that cheating?
Wow. You really received 5000 greenies? Awesome!!! Did they took the balance back due to error?

Top Bottom