Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows At its most zoomed out, map is still zoomed in

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
As the title suggests.
I like to play AC at its most zoomed out option. That way I can see my buildings and both runways (so I can quickly manage when guest planes land etc).

Every once a week or two, I start up the game and it's zoomed in - I can only see my building but no runways. No way to zoom more out. The stats bars at the bop, bottom and sides of the screen remain the same size.
1.jpg
When completely zoomed in, the image is so big I get to see jpeg compression artifacts around buildings. Usually when zoomed in completely I don't get to see buildings this close.
2.jpg
I tried to restart the game multiple times, no luck. I tried zooming in and out of both my and neighbors' maps to no effect. *Sometimes* when I restart PC the problem goes away. Usually it goes away after I turn game off in the evening and turn it back on again the next day.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a way to fix it? Worst case scenario - should I just wait and hope it gets fixed in v8.0?

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Yesterday I've restarted the game and rebooted PC quite a few times with no results.
Today, game looks fine again. So I took screenshots and made a comparison.
Here's what it is:
  • left side is from yesterday, right side from today
  • top is at its most zoomed out, bottom at its most zoomed in.

Untitled.jpg

By the way, the zoom problem didn't affect just mine but neighbors' maps as well. Moving around was major PITA, especially with larger maps :(

Top Bottom