Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.4 Update is Out

Lev

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m6xkt50
Username
Lev
F2DA0628-4C13-459D-9F43-C3103DD67785.jpeg

Looks like GI forgot to fix the weather station bug. It’s back.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
They have taken even more value out the Premium Class. No more mysterious aircraft on Level 19. Currently considering to sit this event out and focus on what is more important in my game.
Looks like the trend continues. The first few times was to get us onboard with the premium package. Did they think we would still purchase if they devalue the package? Unfortunately, it will work for a majority of players

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
They have taken even more value out the Premium Class. No more mysterious aircraft on Level 19. Currently considering to sit this event out and focus on what is more important in my game.
Hmmm.
MSB4 & 6 is appealing, and there is the platinum chest... but otherwise, it looks kinda bad.
Bowl of riches and pilot’s manual in the normal section too? Really?
And then the reward building as a 156coin/18H with a radius 1, 1% boost? That’s a shame because aesthetically, it’s very interesting.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Looks like the trend continues. The first few times was to get us onboard with the premium package. Did they think we would still purchase if they devalue the package? Unfortunately, it will work for a majority of players

it definitely works. Newer players seem to think that getting “Premium Chest” (edit: Platinum Chest 🤣) is the best value of getting the pass.

Also the idea seems to work too since most people also don’t seem to mind to pay extra 5$ to reach lv.20. Because let’s be honest, playing normally won’t get you anywhere near lv.20. Best case is reaching lv.15 for normal gameplay. Lv.20 is achievable for those who are willing to spend lots of resources (time/money/fuel/flight items,...).

Last edited:
As long as the platinum chest stays, they will probably think there will still be lots of players buying it.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
it definitely works. Newer players seem to think that getting “Premium Chest” is the best value of getting the pass.

Also the idea seems to work too since most people also don’t seem to mind to pay extra 5$ to reach lv.20. Because let’s be honest, playing normally won’t get you anywhere near lv.20. Best case is reaching lv.15 for normal gameplay. Lv.20 is achievable for those who are willing to spend lots of resources (time/money/fuel/flight items,...).
Once an event is no longer attainable by normal gameplay, that is a wash. This needs to be addressed. The problem is that again....the majority of players will feed into this, and who would turn down extra revenue? The only way we could reverse this trend is if people stopped using the feature. A quick way to get 10 dollars every two weeks from a player...its genius from a financial perspective

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Once an event is no longer attainable by normal gameplay, that is a wash. This needs to be addressed. The problem is that again....the majority of players will feed into this, and who would turn down extra revenue? The only way we could reverse this trend is if people stopped using the feature. A quick way to get 10 dollars every two weeks from a player...its genius from a financial perspective
Well, hopefully the data they have speaks for itself.
I’d have thought a lot of people bought first time, and then gradually decreasing numbers as the events have gone on. Only they know that.

Personally, I don’t think it should require as intensive play as the last few events to reach L20. It doesn’t make sense in my book.
Yes there should be a challenge to it, but not one requiring 8 hours a day over 10 days.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well, hopefully the data they have speaks for itself.
I’d have thought a lot of people bought first time, and then gradually decreasing numbers as the events have gone on. Only they know that.

Personally, I don’t think it should require as intensive play as the last few events to reach L20. It doesn’t make sense in my book.
Yes there should be a challenge to it, but not one requiring 8 hours a day over 10 days.
I think us forum players will set a trend of decreased purchases, but its the other thousands of players out there that will drive the demand. Some purchase just to purchase, and that's the ideal audience for these offers

I simply refused to pay to finish from the get go. In my opinion this feature reduced the price of S-series planes it further meant that the only thing I need do is to just show up and I'm done... Whatever happened to the normal blood and sweat grind?

Currently my priorities have somehow shifted to "if I didn't go to level 20 through normal play - tough" but I lose no sleep about it.

Top Bottom