Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.12 Released - discussion thread

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
1. Yes, of courses ! I had more then 1500 blankets for exemple (I spent 270 "only")
2. I wish I know !
3. A support account is like you have on Hyperion alliance !
4. SAEZ reached 105 stars after 2018 I guess. I can't remember !
Thanks. Since I cannot visit the 104 star page due to outdated game (which is a surprise to me since you updated it), it is either a problem of the game software or the account or maybe both..

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
So why can't I visit him. It says outdated...Your link points to a 350 star club player but the image shows player is 105 stars level 74. Kindly explain.
Seems dubious that Madge or any of the forum moderators do not have further say on my questions. I am expecting a CLEAREr picture on what transpired to ensure fair play ( or is this gone in this game) is adhered to. Being silent on the issues (not from the player himself) begs a lot of question what is fair in this game.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
and to be clear, nobody explained what happened on this #2 ranking last week. Seems this game is buggy as hell. It is a good strat game but then again very buggy and GI just let this happened more often than not.

Attachments

• Airport City1.jpg
    Airport City1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 111
Seems dubious that Madge or any of the forum moderators do not have further say on my questions. I am expecting a CLEAREr picture on what transpired to ensure fair play ( or is this gone in this game) is adhered to. Being silent on the issues (not from the player himself) begs a lot of question what is fair in this game.
I’m an ordinary forum player. No one special. But Dafsade has been a round for a long time. His problems he has explained and Pit clarified. They aren’t alone. Please don’t put me in a moderator box. I most certainly am not, and would never accuse someone of cheating without finding out a bit more before launching with my pen.!
All I did was tell you whose game it is!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Firstly, the forum is separate to the game - it is a fan ran forum. We have no control over what happens in the game.
Secondly, no forum member or otherwise, must justify to you how they managed to achieve something in the game.
Thirdly, evidence of @Dafsade ’s stars are here; https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/3-years-after.38659/post-521128 . Many players on the forum have more that one account, you only need to show a photo of one game to get the medal/banner.

I’ve got a game on android, my main on iOS.
1. I can give the same name to both and you wouldn’t notice
2. I had to visit my main from my android and my Android from my main to get rid of that stupid ”outdated” message

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I’m an ordinary forum player. No one special. But Dafsade has been a round for a long time. His problems he has explained and Pit clarified. They aren’t alone. Please don’t put me in a moderator box. I most certainly am not, and would never accuse someone of cheating without finding out a bit more before launching with my pen.!
All I did was tell you whose game it is!

ah ah ! you did too much ! :D ! (that's a joke of course :D ! )

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
ah ah ! you did too much ! :D ! (that's a joke of course :D ! )
Nope. You said he is not a cheat. So what gives why I cannot visit his page due to outdated game? And how did he obtained his 18,027 currency this early in the game and at level 74/105 stars at that. seems dubious on the account unless he can explain clearly how he got this totals so soon.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Firstly, the forum is separate to the game - it is a fan ran forum. We have no control over what happens in the game.
Secondly, no forum member or otherwise, must justify to you how they managed to achieve something in the game.
Thirdly, evidence of @Dafsade ’s stars are here; https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/3-years-after.38659/post-521128 . Many players on the forum have more that one account, you only need to show a photo of one game to get the medal/banner.
Fair answer but not sufficient enough on my queries. I have already thought of the permutations/combinations of how a level 74 with 105 star level achieving 18,000 currenly level and found it wanting. Sorry for being skeptic but I know a bit of the game events and would know whether a accumulation of currency level is dubious or not. I cannot figure out why the user is questioning my 200,000 accumulated passengers (levels 80/80/54 with a total currency of 12,000 cupcakes) for three accounts but cannot answer his only one level 74 (105 stars) account accumulating more than 300,000 passengers. It is iffy to me.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Nope. You said he is not a cheat. So what gives why I cannot visit his page due to outdated game? And how did he obtained his 18,027 currency this early in the game and at level 74/105 stars at that. seems dubious on the account unless he can explain clearly how he got this totals so soon.

Visa Centers (https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/visa_center/)
Family ticket (https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/family_ticket/)
Lucky ticket (https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/lucky_ticket/)

If you don't know them you rather should read the wiki more often...

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Fair answer but not sufficient enough on my queries. I have already thought of the permutations/combinations of how a level 74 with 105 star level achieving 18,000 currenly level and found it wanting. Sorry for being skeptic but I know a bit of the game events and would know whether a accumulation of currency level is dubious or not. I cannot figure out why the user is questioning my 200,000 accumulated passengers (levels 80/80/54 with a total currency of 12,000 cupcakes) for three accounts but cannot answer his only one level 74 (105 stars) account accumulating more than 300,000 passengers. It is iffy to me.

I wish I can fly 300 000 with SAEZ :D ! ! I don't know where you saw that !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

What is fun is that 270 flights to Oslo with lucky ticket makes almost what I have ! Incredible ! and it doesn't make 300 000 pax !

How can you have 2 accounts level 80 and not knowing what is a bonus ? ?

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
What is fun is that 270 flights to Oslo with lucky ticket makes almost what I have ! Incredible ! and it doesn't make 300 000 pax !

How can you have 2 accounts level 80 and not knowing what is a bonus ? ?
Bacause I am not using it. I do not want to spend ( and dont intend to) money or greens just to upgrade to this visa center. I think I saw the details in the wiki and it would be a waste of greens/gold/silver tokens) for me. I think this has same scheme as the bank contracts.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
The level of the game is not necessarily relevant. If I started a new game now, the things I could do at L10/20/30 would far exceed the ‘average’ new player.
And I believe your question has already been answered. 270 flights to Oslo (as seen on rankings). 45 points per flight. 68 with lucky ticket. 68 x 270 = 18,360 event points. 270 x 500 (passengers) = 135,000 passengers.

Much you have to learn young Padawan.

Perhaps you’d learn faster if you asked ‘how’, rather than accusing people? 🤔

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
The level of the game is not necessarily relevant. If I started a new game now, the things I could do at L10/20/30 would far exceed the ‘average’ new player.
And I believe your question has already been answered. 270 flights to Oslo (as seen on rankings). 45 points per flight. 68 with lucky ticket. 68 x 270 = 18,360 event points. 270 x 500 (passengers) = 135,000 passengers.

Much you have to learn young Padawan.

Perhaps you’d learn faster if you asked ‘how’, rather than accusing people? 🤔
Sorry, but I am not accusing. if you will note I am asking questions on how could the accumulation be possible and did not for the life of me say "You have been cheating!!!). If there is no problem with the game and seems that you are knowledgeable - why is the game stating that the player has an outdated game? If you cannot answer this clearly - you are lower than a Padawan.. or shall we say just keep your comments to yourself if you cannot answer this.

Attachments

• Saez 2.jpg
    Saez 2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 67

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Sorry, but I am not accusing. if you will note I am asking questions on how could the accumulation be possible and did not for the life of me say "You have been cheating!!!). If there is no problem with the game and seems that you are knowledgeable - why is the game stating that the player has an outdated game? If you cannot answer this clearly - you are lower than a Padawan.. or shall we say just keep your comments to yourself if you cannot answer this.

WE ARE NOT G! !
I am the first to wish this issue solved.

We reply to all your questions (whereas we are not supossed to), so please be kind. your sentence "If you cannot answer this clearly - you are lower than a Padawan.." is not welcome.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
WE ARE NOT G! !
I am the first to wish this issue solved.

We reply to all your questions (whereas we are not supossed to), so please be kind. your sentence "If you cannot answer this clearly - you are lower than a Padawan.." is not welcome.
You also have a lot to learn my fellow PADAWAN. It is what it is.

why is the game stating that the player has an outdated game.
This show when the other player did not update the game.
Also happen when the player is in a launch before the update then during the launch before landing did the update then the popup message will be there and you cannot visit this player till he landing and close his launch.
Now you are asking many questions and as i see you get answers from other players but you keep asking and asking so what exactly do you want to know here ???
There is some questions maybe could not be answered by any members in the forum and you should contact Gi to answer you.
Also i get report about this (You also have a lot to learn my fellow PADAWAN) so please watch your language.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There is a place where you can ask and get answers from G! directly. As has been mentioned, this is a fan forum not run by the company. The facebook page IS run by the company. Here, you will get the best answer people can give based on their knowledge of playing (rather than designing) the game.

Top Bottom