Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.12 Released - discussion thread

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Anything drastically different? I'm still waiting for this plane customization feature that they bragged about last summer. All we got so far is a fancy hangar, rockets launching through buildings, and...cars....🤷🏿‍♂️

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
i just clicked on it and it only says "Are you sure to restore game resources"
To scared to press yes offcourse

Perhaps someone who lost his neighbours will give it a go to see if it helps...
Or someone with a support game that isnt trying to progress

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
On Windows (8.12.16)
- change the live tile
- in settings an option: Restoring game resources
Many thanks for mentioning about the new option in the settings, I will update the user guide, having just downloaded the latest game update.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Maybe "restoring game resources" is a way for players who got a new device to transfer their game to that new device instead of contacting customer support directly

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Would be a nice feature

I am always wondering how they do the check if the friend-code you give is actually yours
Wouldnt be surprised if that's what it is. We hear of so many cases on the forum of game restoration taking far longer than needed; Im sure the problem is even more widespread when including non forum players. Maybe they have finally given this issue more attention

OK I tried it on spare account.
Got this

Edit: Nothing changed - still had rocket flying, same experience, same fuel, same neighbours etc.
1616677482562.png

Top Bottom