Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.7 update

D

Deleted member 9675

I'm sure it is my imagination, but I swear the drop rate decrease about 2/3 of the way through an event. Then comes the $4.99 7 "Tea sets" for the price of one sale.

Now here are the questions I really, really, want the answers for. 10,000 snow flakes equal how many inches or feet (or meters) of snow? Have the developers thought of having airport delays for snow storm, similar to those for volcanoes during the summer event? How about snarling the airports up with a blizzard during the Christmas / New Years rush? Also have "Vouchers" drop from your neighbors different type of hotels, guest house, country manors where all the travelers are stuck? Oh yeah, and make sure the guest planes that make it through the storms drop "vouchers" too.
Actually this question was asked by me when we had been informed of V7 coming soon.
I asked Ivan how they might use the santa jet powered sleighs now without the addition of the ice runways.
Possible scenarios were introducing blizzards, ice storms or other disasters.

Now looking at other real life scenarios, maybe airline strikes, nuclear meltdowns, even events like major natural disasters can ground planes or delay flights.
A few decades ago, a volcanic eruption in Iceland(?), spewed so much into the atmosphere that flights were grounded or rerouted due to ash and debris in the skies

D

Deleted member 9675

Getting some crashing when moving several buildings around my city.
The placement guide shadow beneath the buildings goes 1 square out, which is the earliest sign that it's about to crash.
This has happened several times now.
Editing has been an issue now since V7 was introduced

1575733030048.jpeg
With storage room for another 99 ;).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9675

Yekaterinburg ;) A great city, actually, located in the Central Urals, Russia, and it's where I'm from
perhaps you can elaborate on your hometown sometime.

Maybe it's only a game to some, but I for one before my disability was into exploring the world. When younger I saw parts of Europe; and of course have seen much here in the US.
Since then, some of the destinations in the game have piqued my interest and my laptop serves me purpose, exploring thru my keyboard.
What with social media and all the different video upload sights, as well, one can go to youtube and type a place in, finding things seen by just about everyone else around the planet.

Yekaterinburg ;) A great city, actually, located in the Central Urals, Russia, and it's where I'm from
No disrespect intended -I expected that I’d spell it incorrectly so I apologise for my pure laziness 😊

Maybe it's only a game to some, but I for one before my disability was into exploring the world. When younger I saw parts of Europe; and of course have seen much here in the US.
I share that passion as well. My last trip was earlier this year to Antarctica which I’ve dreamt of doing for decades. Strangely enough, the only continent I have left is Europe (I don’t count the UK) and I even have a European passport. My wife ticked that part of the world off before we met so it has been scheduled down our mutual list :(.

Last edited:
Interesting!!!
HAolDv.png

It is possible to play Event and collect Planetarium without updating software???
Highlighted Player, currently 44th and dropping in rank.
I have a couple of support games that show as outdated when I try to visit them - but they are NOT. They are version 7.7.4. Don't understand it, but that's probably the same thing happening here.

I have a couple of support games that show as outdated when I try to visit them - but they are NOT. They are version 7.7.4. Don't understand it, but that's probably the same thing happening here.
If your accounts that show not updated in same PC with windows different username then you have to reset the game from setting but before start them.

LittleToe

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
LT Юлия
Yekaterinburg is one of the biggest cities in Russia with loads of different sides and aspects. It's known to many as the place where the Romanovs were killed. And also for its position at the border between Europe and Asia; or as a starting point in The Dyatlov Pass incident; and there are also people who know it for its mayonnaise 😁(mentioning Uralmash here would've probably been more appropriate, but mayo is more fun); yep, and the weather is weird here, like this year we had our first snow in... wait for it... September.
You can check out its wiki or "walk" the streets with Google Maps if you're curious about the city.
caption.jpg

Koltsovo

Top Bottom