Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.4 update

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
Pharmacy and Water Park still look really unrealistic...:( The Pharmacy would look so much better without the big drug on the roof... But thanks anyway for upgrating buildings

Pharmacy and Water Park still look really unrealistic...:( The Pharmacy would look so much better without the big drug on the roof... But thanks anyway for upgrating buildings
The big pill on the roof is the only feature that makes that building easily recognizable in a crowded city ...

understand, again we will be a week late

I find you really malign here.
I'm on both android and Windows.

Most of the time, we are the first served. If not, we were secondly served.
In one year of playing, it occured only once to be the last (and this was because both iOS and Windows were very quickly deployed).

Most of the time, windows is the last to be served.
I remember one post of someone having checked through all last version, and see what delay there was between the three platform.
I will try to find it again, but clearly, Android is not the worst here, and I think it is the best between the three (regarding the delay).

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

In one year of playing, it occured only once to be the last (and this was because both iOS and Windows were very quickly deployed).

I remember one post of someone having checked through all last version, and see what delay there was between the three platform.
I will try to find it again, but clearly, Android is not the worst here, and I think it is the best between the three (regarding the delay).

I may be wrong, but I think Vas Pan Gr's post was referencing something else, and something was lost in translation.
After reading it a few times, I came to the conclusion that they had seen Ivan's post, that the update would be published later this week (of course, I may be wrong).

D

Deleted member 9675

Most extensive events such as Christmas, Halloween or Easter usually run for 13-14 days. If it were released too soon, of course the event will end before the actual holiday. So as today is the 16th, it is still too early.

Most extensive events such as Christmas, Halloween or Easter usually run for 13-14 days. If it were released too soon, of course the event will end before the actual holiday. So as today is the 16th, it is still too early.
True, though there was a period earlier this year / toward the end of last year where you had multiple themed events and some of them didn't actually run over the holiday in question. Though I think that might have been because they were trying to cram in a lot of events into a small time period.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvpg08
Username
Vas Pan

okay, maybe I was a little too exaggerated.

at the end of the week, not a week later.

D

Deleted member 9675

In a post apocalyptic world, the developers of GI have got a good idea. Which also takes those of us in the US back in time.
Having pills, coffee cups, hot dogs on the rooftops or even designing a building to resemble what is sold, makes it much easier to spot far in the distance

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 108
Top Bottom