Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.21 preview

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
advice to all new players, do not take a collection of an event until you are sure you can complete it.
This event the first collection can wait to collect them at the end, the second collection is necessary to take it to have a gift shop and complete the third collection
Good advice! We have several games waiting with collections (some complete). But since we did not get all needed, we did not collect. They are waiting for next time. Only 1 of our games got the prize. (just barely)

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
advice to all new players, do not take a collection of an event until you are sure you can complete it.
This event the first collection can wait to collect them at the end, the second collection is necessary to take it to have a gift shop and complete the third collection

also, you might want to consider splurging 90 cents on a SPY GLASS bonus right away to increase the drop rate from guest planes.
i haven't played this event before but the Spay Glass purchase will be my strategy for all events, until someone recommends otherwise.
by day two you should have enough game currency to get the Spy Glass without using your cash.

for all events it's also good strategy to make sure you have some space in your city for any buildings you need to erect, and maybe even keep some 'neighbor visits' open in case they're needed.

i like to hear from some more seasoned players on my advice here and maybe some additional suggestions :)

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
Hi. Buying the buildings that drop items for the event, help in some way?

this is why i asked for input from you pros...
BUT, if it's not too pricey, and you can visit it every hour [just to throw a number out there] rather than visiting your neighbors only once a day, it might help.
after the event you have the choice to sell it for a few bucks or keep it.

not event related, but here's another hint for newer players.
Stone Castles
don''t remember how much they were, maybe 9 greenies, but they DROP ITEMS LIKE CRAZY
thoughts anyone?

BUT, if it's not too pricey, and you can visit it every hour [just to throw a number out there] rather than visiting your neighbors only once a day, it might help.

Stone Castles
don''t remember how much they were, maybe 9 greenies, but they DROP ITEMS LIKE CRAZY
thoughts anyone?
Stone castles very good, 12 greens, but cheaper on sale, good for green space drops. Does nothing for events tho.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Are other buildings like stone castle that we need to have for collections drop items?

Adventure Buildings (Aztec Pyramid, Colosseum, etc) will drop 1 collectible item per day.

Space Buildings (Alien Legacy, Space Travel Monument, Rocket Garden) will drop 1 space collectible item per day.

Training Centres, Astronaut Academies, Planetariums will have a chance of space collectible items drop.

Some event reward buildings (Space Base, Field Laboratory, etc) will drop 1 space collectible item per day.

and so on....

Stone Castles
thoughts anyone?
My advice is always, always save greenies for LAND expansion as it gets more and more expensive - mine are 120 greenies or 60 in the sale per plot now, and I need more land all the time. If you really want something that costs greenies, only ever buy it in a sale, never pay full price. Hope that helps?

Device
  1. Android
I'm at expansion land no. 101 with 60 greenies (30 reduced). And I'm not going to buy any more land in the next... 10 years (it's way too expensive). So, until now i managed to have space (moving buildings in the warehouse all the time and planning VERY VERY carefully every new building). For me it's working flawlessly. 😎

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I'm at expansion land no. 101 with 60 greenies (30 reduced). And I'm not going to buy any more land in the next... 10 years (it's way too expensive). So, until now i managed to have space (moving buildings in the warehouse all the time and planning VERY VERY carefully every new building). For me it's working flawlessly. 😎
I stopped purchasing greenies after expansion 80. I just make do accumulating bonus greenies every week for future expansions.

Top Bottom