Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.18 Out for All Devices

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
You refer to 10 excavation maps.
How many excavation destinations maps you get out of those 10 maps?

It is essential to fly more planes of the same type at the same time to excavation destinations (that is, to complete flights only after all of them have landed). Flying 6-7 of them I almost always got 2-3 map chests without any bonuses activated. Up to now it only happened one time that I got nothing.

Joopedeej

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04evi603j
Username
Steef
Can we talk about the final reward from this quest. 17 electricity, 3x3 seize, space item drop and 20+ pop. Imo it uses too much electricity and makes the 3x3 seize it worse then the other space statues out there. What do you guys think?

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Can we talk about the final reward from this quest. 17 electricity, 3x3 seize, space item drop and 20+ pop. Imo it uses too much electricity and makes the 3x3 seize it worse then the other space statues out there. What do you guys think?

Can speed up the process every 3 hours. That's what make it worth than any other space buildings.

There's one drop I can't get so I will miss out I'm sure. I have been trying for about 3 days for one drop and got nothing.
Know what you mean; I have exactly the same thing. Need 1 hydroponic plant to complete the whole event. Have 6 or 7 of the rest of the collection, but no plants.. I have used all ads and requested geigers from neighbors and on the forum. Very unfortunate to miss out on completing the event on 1 item. Would have preferred if it was 5 of something

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Know what you mean; I have exactly the same thing. Need 1 hydroponic plant to complete the whole event. Have 6 or 7 of the rest of the collection, but no plants.. I have used all ads and requested geigers from neighbors and on the forum. Very unfortunate to miss out on completing the event on 1 item. Would have preferred if it was 5 of something
for me - Ion Engine.
But isn't this always the way? I either complete event within half the duration or end up requiring one 1 item with 2 or 3 days to go - and that item fails to appear... while other items for the collection seem to drop at higher rate than previously.

Top Bottom