Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.16 Preview

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
On a different note, did visa centers change, in the fact that you can now not collect passengers after a contract if you maxed out your terminal? Or was it always like this? I currently have 2590 passengers waiting in terminal with a max. capacity of 2580, but when I want to collect the passengers from a one hour contract, I get the message "Collect passengers later, once you've sent off at least one flight". Thing is, all my planes are in the air :ROFLMAO:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
On a different note, did visa's change, in the fact that you can now not collect passengers after a contract if you maxed out your terminal? Or was it always like this? I currently have 2590 passengers waiting in terminal with a max. capacity of 2580, but when I want to collect the passengers from a one hour contract, I get the message "Collect passengers later, once you've sent off at least one flight". Thing is, all my planes are in the air :ROFLMAO:
This was always the case. Also, if you have maxed out your terminal capacity and have contract running, you cannot wake up pax near visa center by watching video ads.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
This was always the case. Also, if you have maxed out your terminal capacity and have contract running, you cannot wake up pax near visa center by watching video ads.
Ok, thanks. Didn't notice it before but haven't been paying much attention either. Thanks for the confirmation :)

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
For speeding up flights, there is no cooldown. you can use 5 ads in a row.
Just used 2 this morning and confirmed this....so it seems like they added the cooldowns to slow down some things such as construction. A nuisance, but I guess I can get by with that

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
On another note, I love the Oak House available to purchase with keys. I think it looks awesome and has nice attributes.
I was about to disagree until I saw that it was a 1x1 building. I would still rather use the keys for fuel additives, but it's certainly better than the coin rewards those buildings usually give

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
What nice attributes?
These are quite reasonable/fair for a 1x1 building. It’s nice to see a passenger producer too. Most give a few coins for +3/+5 pop. Some give no coins, and just the population bump.
18007494-95A1-4E78-981B-2B63C5B7447F.jpeg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What are you expecting/hoping for?
Ideally....that alliance flights will only be affected by planes in the active fleet. In other words, the hangar becomes a "safe haven" of sorts. Also, there was mention of plane customization by ur-quan....curious as to how that will all unfold.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
037mvm2sf
Username
037mvm2sf
Hello-hello, pilots! We're planning to relese the update this week. ~Thursday-friday.

MAGIC TEA PARTY
Wonderland is closer than you think! Bravely jump into the rabbit hole: dispatch flights,assemble unbelievable collections and get the unique Wonder Park.
FAIRY ARCHITECTURE
Fly to good old England, complete quests, and gain Magic Keys. You can later exchange them for Oak House, Chess Park, and other amazing buildings at the special store.
View attachment 30860
Wonder park yields:
“I haven’t the slightest idea,” said the Hatter”
Max pop cap +20
24 passengers every 4 hours
and output boost for nearby commercial buildings by 5%

View attachment 30862View attachment 30861

Some changes were applied to event tasks this year. Card airplane and card hangar will not be involved in it.
“Where should I go?” -Alice. “That depends on where you want to end up.” – The Cheshire Cat.”

Also, as you may have noticed starting from this week there will be two bonus codes weekly. ;) Stay home, fly safe!
What day does the new 2nd weekly bonus code get posted?

Top Bottom