Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 Update Preview

You'd think opening up a Super Mystery Building would be a fun and enjoyable surprise....Well it is not when this keeps happening!
I'm getting pretty tired of my wasted greenies here!!!
View attachment 20446

So in this upcoming update can I hope that this ridiculousness wont be happening anymore? .... I now have 3 Training Centers sitting in my warehouse THAT I CANNOT USE from opening Mystery Super Buildings. Literally anything but the training center I could use!
View attachment 20447

Didnt get you. What was your concern? Do you already have 6 Training Centres in your city? In that case i understand. I would love to see atleast one of them. I never seen any. I always get the most useless buildings out. Once i bought 9 mystery buildings by paying geens [real hard earned money] and all i got was one astranaut academy. The free mystery buildings i get for daily loggin in, so far utterly useless. They will ensure only the crappy buildings comes through.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Mitlain
Username
Mitlain
[QUOTE = "Free2Play, post: 415146, member: 1952"]
Что касается меня, я женюсь на этой неделе и, наконец, вытащу Аэропорт Сити из головы хотя бы на неделю !
[/ QUOTE]
Иван Мои искренние Поздравления! Я хочу, чтобы у тебя была счастливая жизнь, и ты наслаждался каждой минутой проведенной с супругой!

As one fellow once said, many freemium games are basically a Skinner box with a thin pixel veneer. He might be a bit harsh here (and 'identifying the people who are psychologically vulnerable' to get them hooked is nonsense — every game developer wants to hook everyone with their game), but he has a point about this business in general: freemium game's lifespan depends as much on successful user acquisition campaigns as it does on its rules or features, which means whatever game developers do with a game can become irrelevant any day for a variety of reasons beyond their reach. The logic behind this on the imaginary top management meeting would be something like this: 'we spend $3 on average to attract a new player, while our average revenue per user is $4-5 which is all good but recently ad prices have gone up for whatever reason, and the revenue dropped to $2 per player which means we'll not attract new players now and old players — besides the very small core community — leave the game at a steady rate because they always do in every game. At this point there're might be hundreds of thousands of active players still playing and enjoying the game, but it gets shut down anyway in favor of some new game that can supposedly bring more revenue (CityVille was a huge city-building game with 100 million monthly active players on Facebook once that was closed after less than five years; there's a massive list of shut down MMOs, etc.). What I'm getting to is that while it is a sad reality that nothing lasts forever, and freemium games don't last forever particularly, those games are services to be enjoyed if you're a player — or to be developed if you're the developer — while they last, because nobody can predict what will happen tomorrow.

I can predict early Town Halls are going to look much better in 7.0, though. Here's my favourite one of the pack, new Level 5 Town Hall. Cheers!

View attachment 20420

I assume you were trying to answer my concern, or trying to explain something using some philosophical words. But unfortunately i had no clue what you were trying to explain. I understand that you are a techie, and not a sales person. No worries. A word of advice is, in case you were trying to justify the 100 item limit now GI trying to impose on all players, please ask your management or sales team to give you a convincing enough reason to tell the gamers. Then we will try to digest that, and may start believing that yes that was the right way to do it. So far, no luck for GI.

I read some where else you mentioned that you will let some kind of bonuses to go above 100 because they are hard earned or something. Ivan, everything a gamer earn in this game is hard earned, let it be, F20s, or plane drops or repair items, or space flight items, or even the useless dinosaur skeletons, they are all hard earned. We earn it by spending the most precious asset we have, 'Time'. GI has got no right to put a limit '100' to it. Hope you understand. So I request you please stop justifying it, especially we know that the only reason why GI does it is because you are money hungry, unless you tell me another reason. If the average income per player is going down there are many other ways to lure the players in to spend more money.

As i said, i will stop playing the game the moment i feel that the 100 item limit is hurting my investments. I don't care what ever money i have spent so far in this game goes down the drain, so be it. I am not wasting any more of my money and youth. Plus i am not spending another dime in this game unless i am convinced the 7.0 update does justice to the fellow gamers.

And some of us cant even get one! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know! I would love to be able to send these training centers over to Belle2. It's so frustraiting cause on there I keep getting the little 20 minute Halloween and Rock Shops.
Didnt get you. What was your concern? Do you already have 6 Training Centres in your city? In that case i understand. I would love to see atleast one of them. I never seen any. I always get the most useless buildings out. Once i bought 9 mystery buildings by paying geens [real hard earned money] and all i got was one astranaut academy. The free mystery buildings i get for daily loggin in, so far utterly useless. They will ensure only the crappy buildings comes through.
Yes, I already have 6 Training Centers built in my city and today I opened my 3rd training center that will now sit in my warehouse, unusable. :( That's 25 days of loading my game everyday for the daily bonus (65 greenies if bought from Duke, 99 greenies from the store). I actually would take the crappy buildings, rather than to have buildings I will never be able to use..... unless they increase the # of buildings we can have.....which if they are going to force the 100 limit on us, then maybe they really should do this.

I know! I would love to be able to send these training centers over to Belle2. It's so frustraiting cause on there I keep getting the little 20 minute Halloween and Rock Shops.

Yes, I already have 6 Training Centers built in my city and today I opened my 3rd training center that will now sit in my warehouse, unusable. :( That's 25 days of loading my game everyday for the daily bonus (65 greenies if bought from Duke, 99 greenies from the store). I actually would take the crappy buildings, rather than to have buildings I will never be able to use..... unless they increase the # of buildings we can have.....which if they are going to force the 100 limit on us, then maybe they really should do this.

That just gives an idea for a new game feature. Exchange Buildings between players. A player will keep a building up for auction, and other players can bid for it. But i am 101% sure GI will never do it. hehe

Zahid Hassan Tushar

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048mc0jb
Username
ZHT [Item i need urgently]
Some more changes coming with 7.0 update:
  • Powerful Oil Refinery price changes (most definitely I can't tell you what are those changes exactly);
  • New look for several buildings in the city besides level 1-5 Town Halls: Studio, Bearing-Wall House, Round House, Multi-Story Building, Tower Building, Circus, and Research Lab;
  • Updated early side missions.
That's all for now in terms of previews (although there'll certainly be a preview for 6.30 update from @Ur-quan next week), as we have a 7.0 beta release on our hands with lots of bugs to fix. When it is more or less stable (our estimate is early July), we'll invite you to check it out yourself on Google Play. As for myself, I'm getting married this week and will finally get Airport City out of my head for at least a week!

Cheers!

Congratulations Ivan! For your new life.

or simpler, just make it so if you already have > 6 of an building that it can't drop from a box anymore. The boxes are basically just gambling anyway, which is why I refuse to buy them. The fact you can get something that is COMPLETELY useless as you are already at or above the limit for that item is pretty outrageous. You could argue you can sell them for coins, but that will be a few thousand gold coins for 65 greenies.

I assume that anyone who has more than 6 of building due being on a different version can no longer place more buildings they just have to stick with what they already have?

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
The update look great and I will definetly go mobile when it will be out !
- the new airport looks great
- Nice to see an update for the studio, Bearing-Wall House, Round House, Multi-Story Building, Tower Building, Circus, all those buildings I never built because they look ugly for now...
- Nice look for the new level 5 Townhall. Happy I Kept it at this level

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
  • Powerful Oil Refinery price changes (most definitely I can't tell you what are those changes exactly);
  • New look for several buildings in the city besides level 1-5 Town Halls: Studio, Bearing-Wall House, Round House, Multi-Story Building, Tower Building, Circus, and Research Lab;
That's all for now in terms of previews (although there'll certainly be a preview for 6.30 update from @Ur-quan next week), as we have a 7.0 beta release on our hands with lots of bugs to fix. When it is more or less stable (our estimate is early July), we'll invite you to check it out yourself on Google Play. As for myself, I'm getting married this week and will finally get Airport City out of my head for at least a week!

Cheers!
Congrats :) Are you sure? :p

Cheers!
Congrats, Ivan!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046ujujk
Username
Joey
Why are subscriptions still on sale.

With this news on fuel, it will almost make the fuel accumulation and limit useless as it will be far better to just load up all your fuel into the tank as there is no upper limit.

One of the big selling points of the gold sub is increased fuel total and supply yet they are still on sale even though they will loose their effectiveness when this comes in.

Obviously subscriptions will become useless after the update...
and i almost can smell they upgrading and selling those subscriptions with an "increase your warehouse by xxx% with silver and xxx% with gold" or something like that...

Obviously subscriptions will become useless after the update...
and i almost can smell they upgrading and selling those subscriptions with an "increase your warehouse by xxx% with silver and xxx% with gold" or something like that...
If that happens, I am definitely out of here!!! Windows players don't have subscriptions, and probably they will never be offered to us. Talk about "game balance"! :mad: But I would probably be willing to pay gold/silver tokens or greenies to increase warehouse if that is offered and the need arises.

Cheers!
Many congratulations Free2Play enjoy the day and may I wish you every happiness for your marriage...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0416owlt
Username
Rob_209
Regarding the update & 6 building limit, does anybody know what will happen to the Super Mystery Building 1 / Daily Bonus if or when you get to a point that you have 6 of each ?

Really ? That's a bit crap, that is the only reason i collect them, well & the Greenies every now & then. How about moving onto Mystery Super Building Lvl 2 ? That would be great !
Well, after I get my 6 training centers and 6 astronaut academies 😜
Btw, I only have one of each...:( but plenty of batlo houses, and other less useful buildings

Cheers!
Congratulations! Ivan.

Top Bottom