Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 Update Preview

Question:
Do the 100 limit apply to Resource boxes too, i.e Launch Ready, Map Chest, Mystery Set, Steel Chest etc?
i.e., we won't receive any more Space Sets for every Lunar flight completed if we have more than 100 Space Set boxes?

And since they contain Space fuels, opening a Launch Ready will not give us anymore Solid Fuel if we already have 1,830 Solid Fuel in the warehouse?

Oh No !!! Solid Fuel is so useful :eek:

Can GI impose the 100 limit on Solid Fuel first as a test case ;)??

sriharshat

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0400b6qr
Username
Sriharshat
Can anyone explain what this means? I can't understand this one..
  • Hangars are no more (except the Reserve Hangars), all planes, both your planes and guest planes, now use the same Stands on the ‘first come, first served’ basis;
I think instead of hangers, we will be having terminal expansion

Question:
Do the 100 limit apply to Resource boxes too, i.e Launch Ready, Map Chest, Mystery Set, Steel Chest etc?
i.e., we won't receive any more Space Sets for every Lunar flight completed if we have more than 100 Space Set boxes?

And since they contain Space fuels, opening a Launch Ready will not give us anymore Solid Fuel if we already have 1,830 Solid Fuel in the warehouse?

Oh No !!! Solid Fuel is so useful :eek:

Can GI impose the 100 limit on Solid Fuel first as a test case ;)??
I really want to know the answer to this question as well. As a veteran player I am not loving the way this 100 limit is sounding. While some of the changes do sound interesting, this is sounding more like a new game then a redesign.

My main question is whether the new 100 limit will delete current items or just not allow us to collect new items until under the 100 limit?
Ivans already said multiple times, you will lose nothing from your warehouse. Just cant collect more until you go under the 100 limit.
Question about map chests needs a precise answer. 400 flights to 3 star, but can only store 100 is daft!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
That virtually guarantees that virtually nobody here will be buying anymore virtual currency....virtually! ;)

Those terms of use have been with us since... Well, since forever. The game is a service with a limited liability, otherwise most freemium game developers would go bankrupt the same way movie theatres would go bankrupt if movie-goers got their money back on demand wherever they felt the movie they just saw was below their expectations.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I’m actually surprised nobody mentioned this one. It appears they are reducing the number gifts lower level games can send. Very disappointing if true.

Free2Play, please provide more details on this item. Thank you

In short, the gifts and rules will be updated to the rules that are in place on Facebook version for the last year. Lower level games = fewer gifts than now, high level games = more gifts than now.

Those terms of use have been with us since... Well, since forever. The game is a service with a limited liability, otherwise most freemium game developers would go bankrupt the same way movie theatres would go bankrupt if movie-goers got their money back on demand wherever they felt the movie they just saw was below their expectations.
But you sold us slots to factories to produce items that we cannot receive if you impose a limit on us.

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
True, but won’t you guys think at gi, that people will invest more when they will get less for their money? I mean, the update looks amazing to me, if there was no limit (or a higher limit!) I would have invested immediately! Now I won’t pay anything though.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
But you sold us slots to factories to produce items that we cannot receive if you impose a limit on us.

I'm afraid we're going a little bit in circles here (not the first time, either). Yes, you will not be able to get hundreds of flights out of a single flight map, or it will be a lot harder because you'll need to launch flights to spend items before you get more of them — the same way you need to use passengers for flights before you can get more. This is certainly an incovenience for the older players, as most game rule changes are if you're used to them, but new players have been playing this way for two years now, and most online games that I can remember don't warn anyone about upcoming rule changes that far in advance and just impose them on everyone right away.

So that means we don't need hangars anymore?? I just spent over 1M coins on upgrading my hangars! :(

Your existing hangars are converted to stands, so if you have a fleet of 8 planes ready to go, after the update you still have a fleet of 8 planes ready to go, no need to buy anything.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Just thinking out loud,since the limit was announced i stopped paying for greens and i continued to pay for gold sub hoping that something will change.Now i will stop paying for sub too.I will not put myself to a position to check every now and then what to collect from a ton of uncollected gifts not to be lost because of the limit.I will not accept that i can not visit neighbors for months for space boxes untill i consume over 500 boxes.
All i wanted is to get every possible adventure building is out there and 3star every possible destination,thats all.Never wanted to fly 500 lunars or 2.000.000 passengers in a week.I cant deal with this now,so i'll put my game in the autopilot and when the limit finilize (hope dies last) i will leave.

Your existing hangars are converted to stands, so if you have a fleet of 8 planes ready to go, after the update you still have a fleet of 8 planes ready to go, no need to buy anything.
That’s not the issue
The issue is that both the 100 coins and the 1M coins hangars will result in the same kind of stand...
So, for all of us (yes, I know, me also :() who upgraded their hangars lately this is seen as a waste of coins...
if I knew this was to come I wouldn’t have upgraded a single one...

Top Bottom