Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update is out

It's out on play store. Will update when it appears on my phone

1565608461226.png

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
So, I am on V7. All seems to transfer OK, BUT - beware. All my F20 that I had in gifts as "unopened" turned into F3.
If you want to update, you should somehow use the F20´s.
As for refunds - I received 100k for runway 5 and 2k for every heart hangar four card hangars from event.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Another thing noticed. I was lacking some 400k "level" points to go up a level and suddenly I am level 78 and need "only 401k to go to level 79.
And I forgot, I received Big update reward: 5 greens, some coins, F150 and some bonuses.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
- 5 greenies and some additional items for the brave upgrader :)
- 500 coins per card hangar
- Easy opportunity to increase your max. pax by building parking lots (you start off with the max amount you had)
- Additional levels available for Control Tower (at least, I thought the max. was lvl 13, but I now get the possibility to upgrade to lvl 14 for 6M coins)
- Additional Terminal levels available also: I can now upgrade from lvl 11 (with max. 1500) to lvl 12 Terminal (with max. 1700) for 5M coins)
- Lots of free space on the (previous-) airport / (current-) technical side.
- My hangars were upgraded without boarding bridge, which costs 5500 coins for the first one (gradually going up in price for each additional one). So this can become a little bit expensive for some.
- Electricity-needs seem to have exploded: I don't exactly know what I had in the previous version, but I am now short nearly 70 power-units so I have to build additional power supplies before I can buy / upgrade anything.
- Ground Control building (to automate servicing of planes and heli's) is not added automatically, but only costs 300 coins.

For the rest: The upgrade seemed to go smooth for me. I did collect all my outstanding gifts, so no chance to check the F20->F3 bug mentioned above. Started off with 56 fuel in my fuel-bar and after the upgrade and the tutorial-intro it was 59 so don't know for sure whether or not it continued to count.

Last edited:
Top Bottom