Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 600!

AvsFan

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z5n7i9i
Username
AvsFan
981898BD-FF02-423A-8C46-2D07DD933A89.jpeg
Another milestone!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
1). Congrats on 600!
2). AvsFan, as in Colorado Avalanche fan?
3). If yes to #2, it's great to have another hockey fan around. 👍
4). If yes to #2, have you ever been to Frozen Fury in Vegas?
5). If yes to #4... "Hey Avalanche fans, you suck!"
6). If no to #4, when in Vegas for Frozen Fury, the above quoted phrase was for Avalanche fans walking through "The Gauntlet" on the way to glacial garden arena for the game between the Los Angeles Kings vs. Colorado Avalanche, and was meant in jest & was a tradition until the Vegas Golden Knights were born & killed the Frozen Fury game. And, as you probably figured out, I'm a Kings fan.

Nothing nasty intended, I just couldn't resist for old times sake!

AvsFan

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z5n7i9i
Username
AvsFan
1). Congrats on 600!
2). AvsFan, as in Colorado Avalanche fan?
3). If yes to #2, it's great to have another hockey fan around. 👍
4). If yes to #2, have you ever been to Frozen Fury in Vegas?
5). If yes to #4... "Hey Avalanche fans, you suck!"
6). If no to #4, when in Vegas for Frozen Fury, the above quoted phrase was for Avalanche fans walking through "The Gauntlet" on the way to glacial garden arena for the game between the Los Angeles Kings vs. Colorado Avalanche, and was meant in jest & was a tradition until the Vegas Golden Knights were born & killed the Frozen Fury game. And, as you probably figured out, I'm a Kings fan.

Nothing nasty intended, I just couldn't resist for old times sake!
Yes Avalanche Fan. Only game in Vegas I’ve been to was Golden Knights vs Wild so I didn’t wear my Avalanche stuff. No offense taken, sorry your a Kings fan!

Top Bottom