Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.30 Update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sarcasm at its finest:ROFLMAO:
The funny thing is that Bob might not be joking with the 6500 barrels of fuel (although he uses sarcasm all the time). Those vets have quite a bit stored up over the years. That second comment though....definite sarcasm (although I answered him sincerely)

The funny thing is that Bob might not be joking with the 6500 barrels of fuel (although he uses sarcasm all the time). Those vets have quite a bit stored up over the years. That second comment though....definite sarcasm (although I answered him sincerely)
You missed it by a mile! :ROFLMAO: . Serious sarcasm big time :rolleyes: , but kevs reply the funniest yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Well it does based on the old method of flying maps. He doesnt lose his fuel....just cant add anymore to it once 7.0 comes in. He can keep them for several rainy days until he dips below 100, at which point, he will need to adapt to the new style of play, which I believe most of us will
I think there Will be Some kind of compensation to get extra fuel. I am sure they dont want to lose the oldies.. they seem they dont care but they do. They see what the invest... they want best from both worlds

Last edited:
I think there Will be Some kind of compensation to get extra fuel. I am sure they dont want to lose the oldies.. they seem they dont care but they do. They see what the invest... they want best from both worlds
I'll have to go back and read through Ivan's posts, but didn't he say the fuel from gifts would go straight to the fuel bar and not stored? We can have unlimited fuel in the fuel bar, but can only store 100 in the warehouse. I may be wrong (maybe it was just hopeful dreaming???). From the sound of it, we won't be hurting for fuel, it will just be "different storage".

I'll have to go back and read through Ivan's posts, but didn't he say the fuel from gifts would go straight to the fuel bar and not stored? We can have unlimited fuel in the fuel bar, but can only store 100 in the warehouse. I may be wrong (maybe it was just hopeful dreaming???). From the sound of it, we won't be hurting for fuel, it will just be "different storage".

Yup.
- unlimited fuel in the fueel bar.
- 100 in the warehouse AND
- 300 in unclaimed gifts (for 7 days).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We can still store in gifts for 7 days, but when we do use them, it will go straight to the bar instead of the warehouse. It's beneficial in preventing you from losing fuel that is about to expire or is collected by accident.

Hello, Pilots!
The 6.30 update is expected next week.

Update will contain the following events:
"The Land of Opportunity"

Summer is the perfect time to take a vacation and travel around the world! How well do you know the history of the United States and its national symbols? Test yourself and do all the tasks in time to get a special prize!

Complete quests and earn your reward! You'll also receive Fireworks for every action you complete during the current adventure: launching flights, visiting buildings in your city and your neighbors' cities, and landing guest planes. You can use Fireworks to buy unique buildings and bonuses. Hurry, the Fireworks will get damp if you don't spend them before the adventure ends!

View attachment 20545

Reward building: Independence Hall

• Increases population cap by 20;
  • Generates 126 coins every 8 hours;
  • Increases passengers output of residential buildings within 2 tiles by 3%

You may spend Fireworks on unique buildings and bonuses in a special event shop.
View attachment 20546View attachment 20547

Liberty Tower will be available through direct purchase View attachment 20548

And immediately after that the Airport-city will get a chance of hosting an International Film Festival! Complete all missions on time to go down in the history of cinema and receive a unique prize!
View attachment 20549

Reward: Mystery Ship
  • Increases population cap by 20;
  • Generates 90 coins every 4 hours;
  • Increases passengers output of residential buildings within 1 tile by 5%
Get your fireworks ready! Celebration starts soon!
Landing guest planes dont give fireworks, not in Android anyway.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Landing guest planes dont give fireworks, not in Android anyway.
I don´t get them from guest planes neither. But when you click on the firework, there is info, that you can get it: Drops from flights: (all US destinations), Drops from buildings: Gift Shop, Drops from friends buildings: Gift Shop. Nothing about Guest planes.
On the other hand in Info section, there is written, that you can get them that way...

Top Bottom