Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.26 update

If you have an issue with someone being abusive, then use the report function on the forum and one of the team will have a look and try and resolve the issue. (However doesn't that then go agaisnt the freedom of speech you want?)

In regards to freedom of speech - You don't have that on forums. If someone said something libelous on the forum, it would be me that would have to face the consequences.

I've seen so many threads derailed by the CBM discussion. As I always say, if you want to talk about this, then create a thread soley to discuss that. Don't derail other threads with the same discussion.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
watch my last postings on event treads ;)
i allways play events in top 5, 2-3 days and than i go back because this "buildings" so its my right to write its not fair!
every event its same !
close eyes about this and to write nothing i dont do! i will allways write what i think about events ! so its good one or bad one!
how is the chances for low player and how is the chance for event prices!
its all truh
this is forum about this game! only good stuff about Gi is maybe here welcome?
at the beginning here my treads admins delate because i call someone cheater! big problem here! its not allowed!
others can do this! happens nothing!
some other call me here after this
( drunking german, cheater...) other stuff too
notthing happens :(
great rules guys
however do what you like :)
i dont care more
if someone search me you find me on messenger
greatings

Yeah, so it seems. The admin never posted this huge rant about GI in the past - https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-100-item-limit-daves-rant.17153/ :rolleyes:

Good if they change the plane type too. Why not powerful delta, or even better giants which take sooo long.
I didn’t really find huge difference between P Delta, Jumbo and Giant, especially their alliance task destinations. Giants with 2 Catalysts allow to send 3 flights in 24 hours, so do the other two types. Only difference make the Jumbo rangers - if I really want, I can send 4 flights daily. The really big difference make the Jumbo Ranger when you apply a WV.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
How do you get the golden postage stamp to land the guest planes?
Screenshot_20190429-212203_Airport City.jpg

Top Bottom