Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.24 update

Airliner Dreams

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ld8te0
Username
Airliner Dreams
who of you have ql launches active in about 4-5 hours my first launch will be back than so i want to join ql launches to get to 10 launches ;):)
please do send friendship requests if we are not friends and you want me to join your launch :D

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
On a rather cynical note:pompus:: I think(n) G! is making sure that we spend all our resources or at least reduce them to be under 100 so that we are stunned and feel trapped once the limit is introduced.:troll:

Never thought about that...now I am lol. Probably right there Te :sneaky:(n), My Green Prep took a real hit yesterday (like everyone else!) Regardless, that was one of the best event's I've taken part in for a long while although the shortest ;)

Never thought about that...now I am lol. Probably right there Te :sneaky:(n), My Green Prep took a real hit yesterday (like everyone else!) Regardless, that was one of the best event's I've taken part in for a long while although the shortest ;)
The sad part is that we are enjoying to a point that I wondered who is more of a kid between me and my straight from hell devil sent kids.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Guys, if you are starting a QL launch, please post them in the Launch Thread. This thread is in regards to the alliance update and the limit bombshell that was dropped :whistle:

Actually, since nobody's discussing the alliance update, any discussion not related to the future update of inventory limit rule for players who have joined prior to June, 2017 should be considered as derailing the thread and forbidden outright!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Actually, since nobody's discussing the alliance update, any discussion not related to the future update of inventory limit rule for players who have joined prior to June, 2017 should be considered as derailing the thread and forbidden outright!
I wouldnt expect anything less :LOL: . In all seriousness though, thanks for the constant communication. You knew the reaction your info would cause, but we all still appreciate you for giving us a heads up. At least we can mentally and physically prepare.

AirportCity_20190405_143904.jpg
Managed to rearrange airport part of the city a bit to fit in the green launch pad

OK - alliance update discussion: I LOVE it. I can finish my alliance tasks and go on to flying maps. Able to get so much more done with the new missions. And, like @Navigata07 said - thanks for the heads up so we can start preparing for the old-timers limit. Your skin must be at least an inch thick by now, dealing with us. :D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (and a well-rounded back to let some of our not-so-nice comments just roll off.)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
OK - alliance update discussion: I LOVE it. I can finish my alliance tasks and go on to flying maps. Able to get so much more done with the new missions. And, like @Navigata07 said - thanks for the heads up so we can start preparing for the old-timers limit. Your skin must be at least an inch thick by now, dealing with us. :D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (and a well-rounded back to let some of our not-so-nice comments just roll off.)

:sick: Ooops sorry me too, slap on my wrists for me for not saying before so thank you - me and my alliance are mainly completing two tasks now by mid week instead of one and are able to do our own thing which is great (y).

I sometime (well, most time's really) don't look which thread I am commenting in :unsure:

Top Bottom