Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.24 update

OK - alliance update discussion: I LOVE it. I can finish my alliance tasks and go on to flying maps. Able to get so much more done with the new missions. And, like @Navigata07 said - thanks for the heads up so we can start preparing for the old-timers limit. Your skin must be at least an inch thick by now, dealing with us. :D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (and a well-rounded back to let some of our not-so-nice comments just roll off.)

Regarding the upcoming item limit...has there been any confirmation if we will lose items >100 or if we just can’t accept more of those items until we go below the limit?

Regarding the upcoming item limit...has there been any confirmation if we will lose items >100 or if we just can’t accept more of those items until we go below the limit?
I'm pretty sure I remember Ivan saying we wouldn't lose what we have - just can't gather more until our items are below 100.

I get alerts ie; likes and comments on this thread, I look then they are deleted obvs as somebody as interfered. THAT is SO immature. I don't like all Ivan's responses tbh, they're sarcastic, harsh, rude and sometimes irrelevant :dummy: and yet people still 'like it' and bow to you being on this forum. I actually like you but, there is a limit...and not the 100 one either :sleep:. People deleting posts and not doing things nor saying because of one person because of YOU...YES you're a great Dev (even fantastic) what I will not put up with rudeness when sometimes it's totally accidental to paying customer's as a example posts on the wrong thread. I was planning on buying more greenies today until this - your attitude sucks right now and no greenies will be bought.
U ok hun?

Received the 6.24.5 update tonight and lost all my event progress and ranking (had finished the event early on). :( Have contacted tech support but wanted to make others aware to take a screenshot of your event before updating. @Ur-quan
Did your game revert back to 6.23? Mine has reverted to 6.23 three times after my computer had been turned off, and I lost all progress when I re-updated to 6.24.5. Luckily I had made backups, and was able to restore my game with only a small loss.

Did your game revert back to 6.23? Mine has reverted to 6.23 three times after my computer had been turned off, and I lost all progress when I re-updated to 6.24.5. Luckily I had made backups, and was able to restore my game with only a small loss.
No, it shows the 6.24.5 when I start it, and after leaving it open for about half an hour, the ranking came back but not the progress or building.

No, it shows the 6.24.5 when I start it, and after leaving it open for about half an hour, the ranking came back but not the progress or building.
Weird. :confused::confused::confused: At least the ranking came back, so you should be able to prove the event was completed. If not, it should be relatively easy to do it again - but you shouldn't have to do that.:mad::mad::mad:

Submit a ticket and see if they can help. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Received the 6.24.5 update tonight and lost all my event progress and ranking (had finished the event early on). :( Have contacted tech support but wanted to make others aware to take a screenshot of your event before updating. @Ur-quan
This happen to me when the event start i completed after 30m or 1 hour its came back to old version i updated again and i lost everything and repeated again but i send to Gi support with screenshot of my green launches to approve that i complete 10 launches and screenshot event that is 0 counted and today after the reset time the game come back and start to account meteorite shade again it was stop counting from the first day of the event.
They send me 15 PEB as gift

Top Bottom