Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.24 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi,
I'm glad you've liked the weekly alliance mission becoming easier. Smaller alliances now have an option to grow faster and that should provide some healthy competition between them and the older alliances with lots of members in the alliance ratings!

Meanwhile, April 4th is the special day for us as it marks a 9th birthday of a former Road 404 studio that has been a part of the Game Insight Moscow studio for the last few years. And we're celebrating it with a release of 6.24 update this week!

AC_6.24_1.png

• Complete the Riding the Comet special event to get a Space Base that produces a space collectible item once a day
  • One more building, Space Museum, is going to be available through direct purchase and will provide space collectible items for the duration of the event
  • Collect Meteorite Shards during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Meteorite Shards to purchase bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event shop
  • Get a Myster Super Building 8 chest with select reward buildings from previous special events
AC_6.24_2.png

AC_6.24_3.png

AC_6.24_4.png

AC_6.24_5.png

Cheers,
Ivan.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Hi,
I'm glad you've liked the weekly alliance mission becoming easier. Smaller alliances now have an option to grow faster and that should provide some healthy competition between them and the older alliances with lots of members in the alliance ratings!

Meanwhile, April 4th is the special day for us as it marks a 9th birthday of a former Road 404 studio that has been a part of the Game Insight Moscow studio for the last few years. And we're celebrating it with a release of 6.24 update this week!

View attachment 19165
  • Complete the Riding the Comet special event to get a Space Base that produces a space collectible item once a day
  • One more building, Space Museum, is going to be available through direct purchase and will provide space collectible items for the duration of the event
  • Collect Meteorite Pieces during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Meteorite Pieces to purchase bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event shop
  • Get a Myster Super Building 8 chest with select reward buildings from previous special events
View attachment 19166

View attachment 19167

View attachment 19168

View attachment 19169

Cheers,
Ivan.
Holy sh#*! Quantum skyscraper and Christmas tree are on msb chest!

Hi,

View attachment 19165
  • Collect Meteorite Pieces during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Meteorite Pieces to purchase bonuses, item sets, and unique alliance badges in the event shop
View attachment 19166

View attachment 19167

View attachment 19168

View attachment 19169

Cheers,
Ivan.
This will be my favorite event in a while. Keep up the good work. I would love to see more space events in the future!!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi,

View attachment 19165
View attachment 19166

View attachment 19167

View attachment 19168

View attachment 19169

Cheers,
Ivan.

Thanks Ivan ! What a great event !
I am looking forward to seeing the current event take end and the next begin !

Hi,

View attachment 19165
View attachment 19166

View attachment 19167

View attachment 19168

View attachment 19169

Cheers,
Ivan.
Thanks Ivan for great update (y)

Top Bottom