Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.24 update

[QUOTE"chili, post: 405289, member: 9836"]No place to build green pad at the moment, and I promised myself not to spend a cent of real money on this game since I began playing it[/QUOTE]
I'd sell or warehouse anything I deem useless, e.g. anything sellable helicopter, sell an extra runway, cosmic fuel station (this goes to the warehouse),etc.

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
I feel so sorry for the people posting on AC facebook. They have no clue what this game is about and really, nobody to ask. When they are given an answer to their questions, they rebel against it.. They think they have to spend 500 greenies to buy a QL and won't listen to any advice given to them. :(:(:( Someone from here posted a link to our forum, and I really hope some of them listen and will perhaps visit. Maybe we'll get a whole influx of new players. And perhaps if enough of them play the facebook version, they will get the facebook thread reactivated! :)
I commented to some people on FB. They just don't understand there's a whole community here to help them lol

Device
  1. Android
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
space-redux.png

Top Bottom