Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.19 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Given the number of collections you need to complete to finish the even (1-3), I would guess it will actually run only 7-10 days. If it were for 30 days, the drop rate would officially need to be 'never'... ;)
Unless there is quite a twist to completing the collection

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Will there be new flight destinations or using existing?
@Ur-quan is there going be new destinations for this event ?

New destinations are coming, yep.

@Airport city cheat As you are one of the few players here that play the VK version, I should warn you this special event will not be released there, or in fact any further special events. This is not our team's decision, rather a legal issue that we have to deal with. More info to follow from @Ur-quan later on.

Hi!
The 6.19 update comes out next week. While we do some final QA, here's a preview of it.

6Sw0Q23xGtSiPUbX26b9rqN0jwEOvy.png

• Complete the Dragon Rising special event to get a Fireworks Factory
  • Collect Red Envelopes during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Red Envelopes to purchase unique buildings and bonuses in the event shop
  • One more building, Dragon of Eternity, will be available through direct purchase
  • Bug fixes

aJMh2w3BylHRqA9INLHw7XqcjhlkAY.png

PgVV1SnON2VRmUsqJA4JFJBlYQUyz6.png

This is a new event, and I'm sure you'll have some questions about it. When it's out, feel free to ask @Ur-quan any questions. As always, there'll be a detailed guide later on at our official Facebook page.

Cheers,
Ivan.
This will be very long event (30 days) and i think we love it because of the new destenation this what we are waiting for always new and special thanks Ivan and Gi.

Airport City has always taken events that are of Western origins (Xmas, Valentine's day, St Patrick's day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving).

It's good that we finally have an event of Asian origin.

Chinese New Years means kids get ang pao (red packets) containing money from parents & relatives, and some people decorate mini orange trees with ang pao (e.g. Money tree). The Spring Festival lasts for 15 days, the 15th day being called "Cap Go Meh" where kids usually walk the street carrying lanterns. There is even "8888" score in the screenshot, '8" being the lucky number for the Chinese.

So GI got all the cues for Chinese New Year right, and it would be very appropriate if the event lasts for 15 days.

Looking forward to the event!!

@Airport city cheat As you are one of the few players here that play the VK version, I should warn you this special event will not be released there, or in fact any further special events. This is not our team's decision, rather a legal issue that we have to deal with. More info to follow from @Ur-quan later on.

Great thanks a lot, and looking forward for it

Airport City has always taken events that are of Western origins (Xmas, Valentine's day, St Patrick's day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving).

It's good that we finally have an event of Asian origin.

Chinese New Years means kids get ang pao (red packets) containing money from parents & relatives, and some people decorate mini orange trees with ang pao (e.g. Money tree). The Spring Festival lasts for 15 days, the 15th day being called "Cap Go Meh" where kids usually walk the street carrying lanterns. There is even "8888" score in the screenshot, '8" being the lucky number for the Chinese.

So GI got all the cues for Chinese New Year right, and it would be very appropriate if the event lasts for 15 days.

Looking forward to the event!!
Absolutely agree that it’s great to see some other cultures being celebrated. I remember appealing for that some time ago around the time of a Thanksgiving Event repeat. And a completely new one to boot. Great stuff!

D

Deleted member 9675

Hi!
The 6.19 update comes out next week. While we do some final QA, here's a preview of it.

6Sw0Q23xGtSiPUbX26b9rqN0jwEOvy.png

• Complete the Dragon Rising special event to get a Fireworks Factory
  • Collect Red Envelopes during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Red Envelopes to purchase unique buildings and bonuses in the event shop
  • One more building, Dragon of Eternity, will be available through direct purchase
  • Bug fixes

aJMh2w3BylHRqA9INLHw7XqcjhlkAY.png

PgVV1SnON2VRmUsqJA4JFJBlYQUyz6.png

This is a new event, and I'm sure you'll have some questions about it. When it's out, feel free to ask @Ur-quan any questions. As always, there'll be a detailed guide later on at our official Facebook page.

Cheers,
Ivan.
NICE!!!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer

Thank you for your reply Ivan,

Does that mean that VK version will stop developing its ‘new events’

Thank you for your reply Ivan, will the Chinese event 1 day make it to vk or have gi / road 404 decided not to bother with the hassle

Top Bottom