Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.12 update

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
I had the new quest for some minutes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181003-141734_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20181003-141734_Airport City.jpg
    749.9 KB · Views: 172
Aww crap. I need more of both. However, it all depends on how much of the event I will do. I'm only after indian egg.
That is the part that you need them for. Depending on how many Indian eggs you want.

Edit: If that is the only egg you are after, you could ask for those flight items throughout the event. Others they won't be able to, reasons in the post below.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That is the part that you need them for. Depending on how many Indian eggs you want.

Edit: If that is the only egg you are after, you could ask for those flight items throughout the event. Others they won't be able to, reasons in the post below.
Good info. I got over 200 lamps and 100 wires. That should give me a great headstart. Thanks a lot ben! (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi Ivan.

I have the update and it seems to be working okay, on Android. Something wonderful and unexpected happened when I started up the game. I got a free Mystery 4 building as my daily offer at the bank. It says -35% but I got it for free. It turned out to be a Merry Manor, which I did not have. Thank you so much for the gift!

See? It pays to be wearing my lucky cowboy hat when I play Airport City! (Grin)

As for the event, I am making good progress, but mostly due to the buildings I have from the last time this event appeared. Boy that really helps this time.

I look forward to trying out the other game enhancements.

Cheers,
Canadian Cowboy.

reuvenk

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ixwpxp
Username
aRK_ItemNeeded
Just updated on ios. Near as I can tell you can’t do anything with your buildings minimized except for move them. I used to do all my collecting (pax & coins) with the city minimized as it made it easier to see what was collectible, and to use the magic square. I hope I am mistaken and someone can set me straight!
Same issue, also haven't found a work around :(

Top Bottom