Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

40 greenies for 1 land expansion... Really?

Draagedur

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qrtyub
Username
Draagedur
Just bought now my 81th land expansion unit and I was shocked to discover
, after more than 2 years in the game, that the cost of each land expansion was doubled from 20 greenies to 40 greenies.
Not only that but also discovered that after each of the next 20 expansion units, the price will be doubled again and again.

It's just doesn't make any sense.

For a long time, I've spent 10 real US dollars once a month to purchase 110 greenies (with the discount of course) but now that seems to be so little.
From time to time I am finding issues in the game that cause me to think about quit playing.
That is not fun.
When you reach 100 you will have to spend 60 greens for expansion 🤔

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I used to pay about $20 per month until I got my CBMs. I will still buy the occasional greenies even if I don't need them, just to show my appreciation for the game. It's cheaper than going to a movie once a month, and I get good entertainment every day! Well worth it. There are some long term players who have advanced quite well without spending any $$$, and I applaud them - takes a lot more patience than I have.

What is CBM?

That sounds even more expensive - once you've had a few you're more likely to spend more money...
Everything is expensive, even the preacher in church wants money (and not coins money but paper money for roof leaks, church extension, sacrament, this trip or that trip, this thing or that thing and even more importantly guilt money) more than the amount I spend on a weekend.

I prefer to wake up with a hangover = two more drinks in the morning.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Just bought now my 81th land expansion unit and I was shocked to discover
, after more than 2 years in the game, that the cost of each land expansion was doubled from 20 greenies to 40 greenies.
Not only that but also discovered that after each of the next 20 expansion units, the price will be doubled again and again.

It's just doesn't make any sense.

For a long time, I've spent 10 real US dollars once a month to purchase 110 greenies (with the discount of course) but now that seems to be so little.
From time to time I am finding issues in the game that cause me to think about quit playing.
That is not fun.

GI just simply follows the Americans: you pay higher tax if you have more properties ;) For me I've stopped buying greenies. Since I discovered the weekend code rewards few months ago my joy now is waiting to check GI's Facebook every Friday and slowly collect free greenies. Now I have 20 free greenies hahaha But I'm still paying for monthly subscription.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Bought greenies and limited to expansion slot 80. I think it is enough to for my important structures. I still can collect 100,000 coins everyday. What's not good is the level leimit of 80 where collecting experience is useless (8500K?). Item collection limit at 100 is stupid. It should be easily converted to coins. Also, it is crazy to collect the items as it is one piece at a time. Imagine I collected 100 water psitorls and I have push the collect button 100 times. It is utter programming stupidity.

What you need in this game is patience. I am not against the people who like to spend money if that spending brings you happiness.

I also used to spend occasional money before and the last time I purchased greens using real hard earned money was in June-2018. A few months later i started hearing rumors about bringing in 100 item limit to the game for everyone, which in my opinion is stupid, illogical and pure greed of the developer GI, which really puts me off. They did implemented the rule later, and then i made a strong decision myself to not spend a single penny anymore in the game. I had thoughts of stopping the game like for ever, but then i thought i should show my protest by continue playing it and not spending any thing "for ever". I wanted to say 'until the 100 item limit is cancelled', instead of saying "for ever", but i know those greedy lot will never ever ever take that limit away. So i will never pay a penny to GI for ever, no matter how much lucrative the offer is. Even if they sell CBM buildings for cash, that's my oath. NOT a single penny from my pocket.

I am absolutely happy now to pace ahead as a normal gamer, and i still enjoy the game, except the 100 item limit. Frankly that the only thing that bothers me. Not the CBM buildings, or some russian friends having 10 buildings each..nothing of that sort is bothering me.

100-item limit.... SUCKS

Top Bottom