Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2QL Fixed Launch Saturday 3pm UTC

I am hosting a fixed launch Saturday at 10am EST/2pm UTC. Hopefully, we will be doing 25 launches.
All unfilled positions will be decided on a first come basis.

1st 2nd/3rd are taken, however one position in 2nd/3rd may become open from time to time. The first person to claim that spot when available will get it.

For those who are interested
Two 4th/5th spots are open and two 6th/7th spots are open.

Here are the fixed points that a position must give
2nd/3rd - 328
4th/5th - 248
6th/7th - 168

If interested, put the position you want below. You don't have to do all 25, just do what you can. Please only request a spot if you can start at the start time. If you are coming in later, keep checking on the thread and post when you are available. We may be able to fit you in.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am hosting a fixed launch Saturday at 10am EST/2pm UTC. Hopefully, we will be doing 25 launches.
All unfilled positions will be decided on a first come basis.

1st 2nd/3rd are taken, however one position in 2nd/3rd may become open from time to time. The first person to claim that spot when available will get it.

For those who are interested
Two 4th/5th spots are open and two 6th/7th spots are open.

Here are the fixed points that a position must give
2nd/3rd - 328
4th/5th - 248
6th/7th - 168

If interested, put the position you want below. You don't have to do all 25, just do what you can. Please only request a spot if you can start at the start time. If you are coming in later, keep checking on the thread and post when you are available. We may be able to fit you in.
With a QL, I'll be in the 2nd or 3rd position

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I should be able to help, towards the back, 6th/7th position for 168 points - will keep eyes open for you

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I know you guys tend to tag along in green and blue launches. Feel free to join tomorrow for some tagalongs if you wish.
Thanks for the heads up. I will not be available at that start time but perhaps later in the day. I am thinking of activating a QL of my own if I can find other QLs to join forces with.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks for the heads up. I will not be available at that start time but perhaps later in the day. I am thinking of activating a QL of my own if I can find other QLs to join forces with.
Come and find us....just become neighbors with benfly123. If we finish before you arrive, please tag me if you want QL support for blues; I got you.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
I have a green on the pad.
Not launched yet So i am hoping for someone to join with a ql. Which means i am back in 2 hours instemde of 24.

I can might join but depending on my return. @Navigata07

Top Bottom