Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2015 Russian Victory Day Quest

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
In my opinion it is not needed to use any bonuses.
IPad and iPhone accounts have quite an even distribution of items.
Attack plane collection, flights to Brest Fortress, Служу Советскому Союзу collection
iPad 1(7)-9(15)-0(6)-0(6)-0(6) items gathered, 6 collections, third year quest, 3 planes used
iPhone 1(6)-3(8)-0(5)-5(10)-2(7) items gathered, 5 collections, second year quest, 2 planes used
Android is more random
6(9)-0(3)-9(12)-2(5)-7(10) items gathered, 3 collections, first year quest, 3 planes used
All other collections are very simple

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I can't find a way of adding Russian to my phone. I've tried a couple of apps, but no joy. I night have to ask Verizon how to do it.
I am in the same boat.
After trying many tricks from google, I conclude that the only way may be to root my tablet. this is too risky so I give up; by chance my main game have russian language.
but if you find a way, please let me know...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
I've just completed the Russian victory quest & the reward was statue of the motherland wasn't that last years reward?

I thought every year the reward changes

The first year, the reward was the Statue of the Motherland.
The second year, they changed it to the Fighter Monument.
This is the third year, and they choose to bring back the reward Statue of the Motherland (which is fine by me because I missed it the first time round :)).

I am guessing that those who repeated the event will get a 2nd Statue of the Motherland.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The first year, the reward was the Statue of the Motherland.
The second year, they changed it to the Fighter Monument.
This is the third year, and they choose to bring back the reward Statue of the Motherland (which is fine by me because I missed it the first time round :)).

I am guessing that those who repeated the event will get a 2nd Statue of the Motherland.
Yes, i also missed first year, and i am quite happy to have two different rewards. Nice (y)

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
I am having no luck with this quest, I have tried golden dice and not got any extra items, need 2 more fighters (only need 2 items to get those), but the drop rate has been non existent. I have brought a couple of bonuses using greens which hasn't worked. I am not buying any more bonuses and am currently considering not finishing this quest. Any help on improving drop rate without spending greens on bonuses?

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I am having no luck with this quest, I have tried golden dice and not got any extra items, need 2 more fighters (only need 2 items to get those), but the drop rate has been non existent. I have brought a couple of bonuses using greens which hasn't worked. I am not buying any more bonuses and am currently considering not finishing this quest. Any help on improving drop rate without spending greens on bonuses?
I used spy glass and some fuel to make items drop from fighter planes. It worked nicely for me..

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
@javi @Tecmage

The language you have to select is Pусский. The first time I had to reboot my tablet before it worked ingame too.
Don't change anything else, only the language on your tablet or phone.
This is the problem: some tablet don't have Pусский.
My tablet has only bulgarian and serbian in cyrilic alphabet but both don't trigger this quest...

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
This is my first time playing this quest, and except for getting 3 stars for all flights, I have finished. Once I got 3 fighter planes, I think it took me about 3 days to get all of the items for 3 museums to drop, without using any bonuses. However, with quests I tend to notice that the drop rate is better at the beginning of the quest than toward the end.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe

Try flying jumbos.

Drop rate is usually better in these types of quests for jumbos/giants than for turbo props/jets.

So far I've done 72 delta flights and 62 jumbo flights and have gained 20 fighter aircraft.

Edit: for smaller aircraft the drop rate is очень редко (very seldom) whereas for larger aircraft it is just редко (seldom). Try a larger plane.

Edit 2. Got to love Google sometimes:
ac_rus.jpg

Last edited:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
My game had reset and I was afraid I would miss out on this event. Got my game back on Tuesday.

Took me a whopping...1.5 days to complete this event.

Bruno237

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bruno237
Username
Bruno237
Hello
@PJW : Yes i am like you : at the beginning of the quest, the rates were very high, but now the drops are very very seldom. I don't have my third plane, and the items with the attack planes are very very seldom ! I have not yet used a bonus. I hope the rates will increase ...
@Kazinho : No, the drops for all the planes are Very Seldom even to Odessa, Minsk and Kiev. GI surely have changed that, bad thing !
Bye Bruno237

Top Bottom