Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2015 Russian Victory Day Quest

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I was trying to build a few more hangars, currently I have 3. When I got the items for the fourth (Cyprus drop rates are extremely good) I tried to purchase a 4th, and I get a message that I cannot understand what it says, but it won't let me build it. I have enough amounts of power units available (more than 200 units). Is there a limit as to how many military hangars we can build?

Bruno237

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bruno237
Username
Bruno237
Alfonz Senki: Oil Container, 4 museums
Bali Hi: Green Paint, 2 museums (behind Planetariums)
Bruno237: Green Paint, 0 Museums yet
Captain Ne2: Petrol Pump, 0 Museums yet
Captain Tneil: Oil Container, 0 Museums yet
Deetee03: Oil Container, 5 Museums.
diwata: photo-cinema-machine gun, 3 museums close to farmers markets, 3 hangars beside sleigh hangars, Motherland Statue (not sure if they drop something)
Gt city: Oil Container; 6 museums (behind the Hangars), 2 hangars (both completed); Russian Flight Monument
Hdam: green paint
JayJ : Oil Container, 5 museums (behind Research Lab) ( jj game only)
Kazinho: Fuel pump, 4 museums
LAX Regional: Green Paint
Mario's Dad: Petrol Pump, no buildings.
Melony: Oil Container, 3 museums, 4 hangers, Motherland & Flight statue
Marcio Veiga (marve): photo-cinema-machine gun (don't know how to translate this)
MsX: Green paint
Ne2: Oil Container, 0 Museums yet
Puppy Chou : Petrol Pump; 6 museums (middle of city), 4 hangars (bottom of airport side)
Pakman: Oil Container, 3 museums and counting.
Pakman2 and Pakman13 also have 3 hangers.
pjw1278: Oil Container
Rsorour: Green Paint
Theo1977: Oil Container, Five museums (four on lower left corner of city, one in center of city side), 1 hangar (upper left of airport side)
Waverly huff: Petrol Pump; three Museums on lower left of city.
AYON1: Photo-Cinema-Machine Gun???, 0 Museums, 1 Hangar (NOT completed)
NOYA12: Photo -Cinema-Machine Gun???, 0 Museums, 1 Hangar (NOT Completed.

it is the first time i am playing this Russian Quest.
Enjoy the game, Bruno237 on iOS.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I was trying to build a few more hangars, currently I have 3. When I got the items for the fourth (Cyprus drop rates are extremely good) I tried to purchase a 4th, and I get a message that I cannot understand what it says, but it won't let me build it. I have enough amounts of power units available (more than 200 units). Is there a limit as to how many military hangars we can build?
If I remember correctly these hangars PLUS the Chrismas hangars together have a maximum of 6? Have read it somewhere in the past....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
That's correct
@flip123 Yes, 6 total is max. This might be good idea for Road404 team, to increase this up to 10.
Normal plane hangars are for coins only, these small hangars need items to start it. So quest is more difficult that way... Or: when you sell this small hangard, all items should be stored back into Warehouse :D

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
diwata: photo-cinema-machine gun, 3 museums close to farmers markets, 3 hangars beside sleigh hangars, Motherland Statue (not sure if they drop something)
Erik1 : Oil container, 3 museums close to airport, 3 hangars.
Gt city: Oil Container; 6 museums (behind the Hangars), 2 hangars (both completed); Russian Flight Monument
Marcio Veiga (marve): photo-cinema-machine gun (don't know how to translate this)
Puppy Chou : Petrol Pump; 6 museums (middle of city), 4 hangars (bottom of airport side)
Rsorour: Green Paint
Theo1977: Oil Container, Five museums (four on lower left corner of city, one in center of city side), 1 hangar (upper left of airport side)
Waverly huff: Petrol Pump; three Museums on lower left of city.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Erik1 : Oil container, 3 museums close to airport, 3 hangars.
Rsorour: Green Paint; 3 MUSEUMS
Waverly huff: Petrol Pump; four Museums on lower left of city.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
A golden Dice did the trick with improving drop rates for the fighter planes.... I have completed all requirements for the quest. Will continue to send Green Paint, if needed.
Thanks folks for all the support.

Cheers,
Ramy

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Guys, please don't send me any more Russian items. I have everything I need. I will check what you need here and send you a photo-cinema-machine gun if you need them. What I urgently need right now are spare tires and passenger seats, pretty please! :love:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
If I remember correctly these hangars PLUS the Chrismas hangars together have a maximum of 6? Have read it somewhere in the past....

I think so. I think this is why I have maintained 3 Russian fighter hangars and 3 sleigh hangars for the past year or so.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
As you may know, there's a quick way to complete some buildings. I just tried it with the Military Hangar in a support game and it works there as well.
The process is this:
1. If a hangar does not have the necessary items for completion (4 oil tanks, 4 green paint, 4 telescopic lenses and 4 petrol pumps), you can get a free item by watching a video. (The watch-a-video button is beneath the pay-greenies-for-the-item button.)
2. Once the video ends and you get your free item, sell the hangar, then build another. You'll be able to get a free item by watching a video.
3. Once the video ends and you get your free item, sell the hangar, then build another. You'll be able to get a free item by watching a video.
4. Continue doing this until your hangar is completed. There is a limit to the number of times you can do this in one day; I think it's five but I may be wrong.​
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Not much of a military person or gun enthusiast, but I'm pretty sure a better translation would be "gun scope."

Possibly it is a camera of some kind; wouldn't the world be better if everyone was just shooting pictures?

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
As you may know, there's a quick way to complete some buildings. I just tried it with the Military Hangar in a support game and it works there as well.
The process is this:
1. If a hangar does not have the necessary items for completion (4 oil tanks, 4 green paint, 4 photo-cinema-machine guns and 4 petrol pumps), you can get a free item by watching a video. (The watch-a-video button is beneath the pay-greenies-for-the-item button.)
2. Once the video ends and you get your free item, sell the hangar, then build another. You'll be able to get a free item by watching a video.
3. Once the video ends and you get your free item, sell the hangar, then build another. You'll be able to get a free item by watching a video.
4. Continue doing this until your hangar is completed. There is a limit to the number of times you can do this in one day; I think it's five but I may be wrong.​
Cheers,
Tom

It was five videos max per day for the Christmas quest.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi
I am trying to set the russian lenguage on my tablet (lenovo) for javi3, but no way...
@lister0f5meg, @Hdam which application did you use exactly, there are tons of change language...

In Javi, I am playing russian, but no need anything, already 3 hangar from last years. I can send a petrol pump.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
14-jpg.309

The hangar item translated as "photo-cinema-machine gun" is foto kinopulemet, also called as camera gun. It was placed in the aircraft machine gun slot and used to record on film aircraft's damaging targets. 1930's...I think.
I got curious and looked up to find what this thing is... using Google translator.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Offered for your entertainment - iPad stuck in Russian for more than a day because I forgot which button in the settings menu was language and I definitely cannot read Russian. (Very thankful to YouTube).

Never could get the Russian quest to load......but I now know where the language setting is in any language!

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
14-jpg.309

The hangar item translated as "photo-cinema-machine gun" is foto kinopulemet, also called as camera gun. It was placed in the aircraft machine gun slot and used to record on film aircraft's damaging targets. 1930's...I think.
I got curious and looked up to find what this thing is... using Google translator.

Makes sense! Thanks for digging that up!

I'm not bothering to fly to Cyprus to build more hangars as I sold them all off at Christmas, all I need is those gun camera things so if anyone can send me a few I'd appreciate it. I'll try the sell and rebuild video trick as well. Already had all quest finished, just flying some jumbo for now and I have one museum as I sold loads of those before as well.... Btw it was mentioned last year, there are apps to put on the home screen for changing language, makes it much easier, I just searched for language changer and chose the first one, with the flags on.

Top Bottom