Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wow! Only 4 people in this Down the Rabbit Hole event

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
So Far.....

I can't start another event until this is full as both will be enrolled into this one.

Also, this is the first one where you have to collect progress to get anywhere due to Swift of Hearts. My guess is that it was intentional so people don't stay under the radar while progressing in events.

1696696130029.png

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Personally I think a lot of people can’t be bothered. Clicking cars for 11 days and having 1 day off…no thanks. Rewards are pretty crap too….
I agree. I looked at the premium content and nothing really stood out. At least on the Celestial, the basic final prize was worth finishing the event for by itself.

24 egg buildings requiring 6 blocks min to place buildings.

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Teamwork Int'l
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
I agree. I looked at the premium content and nothing really stood out. At least on the Celestial, the basic final prize was worth finishing the event for by itself.

24 egg buildings requiring 6 blocks min to place buildings.
Just a tip, I'm pretty sure you won't join a league until you click on "competition" even if you've taken a progress prize. Only problem is having to remember to not click the button even just once...

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Just a tip, I'm pretty sure you won't join a league until you click on "competition" even if you've taken a progress prize. Only problem is having to remember to not click the button even just once...
I am not sure about that. I have clicked on competition many times without triggering join. I will have to make sure this one is full (100) before I take on any prize for the games I have not collected yet. I don't want to compete with myself like the last time.

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Teamwork Int'l
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
I am not sure about that. I have clicked on competition many times without triggering join. I will have to make sure this one is full (100) before I take on any prize for the games I have not collected yet. I don't want to compete with myself like the last time.
Not sure if this is what you meant, but clicking Competition when no progress levels have been taken still doesn't put you in a league, you have to BOTH take a progress prize and click on competition at least once. Also keep in mind if you click competition before taking a progress prize it still immediately puts you in a league once you take the prize, you can't ever click on competition no matter when you do it if you don't wanna join a league. So if you ever happened to click competition at some point on your other accounts then it's too late. Probably better not to risk at this point honestly...

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Not sure if this is what you meant, but clicking Competition when no progress levels have been taken still doesn't put you in a league, you have to BOTH take a progress prize and click on competition at least once. Also keep in mind if you click competition before taking a progress prize it still immediately puts you in a league once you take the prize, you can't ever click on competition no matter when you do it if you don't wanna join a league. So if you ever happened to click competition at some point on your other accounts then it's too late. Probably better not to risk at this point honestly...
That is a new one I never heard. I mean I held off for half a day this time, clicked on competition many times and it said that "you need to progress to show results" or something similar.

Also to @red_z06 - you can buy swift liveries in event store for 2 greenies. I did that.

You will join the competition as soon as you collect from Progress. It does not matter if you click on Competition or not. I have tested this with my supports.

If you want your other accounts to not be in the same competition as you, you must wait until the league is full at 100 players (assuming your other accounts are within the same level bracket).

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Teamwork Int'l
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
You will join the competition as soon as you collect from Progress. It does not matter if you click on Competition or not. I have tested this with my supports.

If you want your other accounts to not be in the same competition as you, you must wait until the league is full at 100 players (assuming your other accounts are within the same level bracket).
OK thanks Jenn. I'm sorry everyone if I've given incorrect information, but I remember well this always working for me back when I took progress levels immediately. As @Jenn B said it's better to not take the progress levels (only cost 2 greens in store if you really need a livery).

Last edited:
Top Bottom