Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World of Wildlife 2021 event is available 🐧 🦅🦇🐢

Hmm, interesting: my upgrade requirements (level 1 to level 2) are different. Perhaps it has to do with the number of zoos and their level (I have only 1 zoo, level 1)?
1631561073147.png

Hmm, interesting: my upgrade requirements (level 1 to level 2) are different. Perhaps it has to do with the number of zoos and their level (I have only 1 zoo, level 1)?
View attachment 57600
No, they probably have changed it this year.
thanks for the screenshot
when you happen to reach lvl 2 zoo, please show us the lvl 3 requirements

Real life buildings from this event..

Another building that we SHOULD be able to find a match for is the Institute of Biology. Some have suggested it is a match for Antilia - the billionaire's mansion in India. But we don't think so. The attention to detail by G! designers is too good to have this be a match. Does anybody have any other suggestions?

View attachment 57479
To me, this is a better match:
2021-09-17-16-37-59.jpg

A concept from:

On a separate note, check out Facebook's proposed concept tower for NYC, way cool.

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
How did you get so many Titan Arum?
I am fighting for days to get 1...
Way too many airplane landings while watching Netflix (on the other hand - and I know it has to do with mine and not guest planes - I struggle to finish 3rd Under The Sea Collection). Not bragging and more like mental note or a reminder to do other things more than playing this game.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Im not even bothering to complete collections and upgrades this year unless I'm getting a reward that's worth it. Event collections are far too difficult nowadays to collect consistently

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Im not even bothering to complete collections and upgrades this year unless I'm getting a reward that's worth it. Event collections are far too difficult nowadays to collect consistently
I kind of feel the same way.
Will pick up 70 more hamsters to get Spy Glass from Progress and then I'm done with this event.

Top Bottom