Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World of Wildlife 2021 event is available 🐧 🦅🦇🐢

From last year, stored in warehouse and put back out for event

I have a question though. I see many games that have more than 6 zoos (level 1 and 3]. I have 3 each of level 1 and 3 and can’t any more level 1 zoos. Anyone with the same issue?
GI put out last year's game for a few hours with 20 levels, better prices, and the zoo bug (as many zoos as you like). You would have had to put your zoos out before they corrected their mistake and updated to this years event with 40 levels and crap prizes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I've noticed there are many buildings that drop Hamsters. Obviously you have the Zoo's, Aviari and the Greenhouse, but also Aquarium, Oceanarium and Winter Zoo are dropping Hamsters, and I assume Panda Park and Lotus Pond as well but I don't have them. Any other buildings that drop Hamsters? I didn't expect Winter Zoo to drop Hamsters but it does, so maybe there are other buildings that drop them too...?

I've noticed there are many buildings that drop Hamsters. Obviously you have the Zoo's, Aviari and the Greenhouse, but also Aquarium, Oceanarium and Winter Zoo are dropping Hamsters, and I assume Panda Park and Lotus Pond as well but I don't have them. Any other buildings that drop Hamsters? I didn't expect Winter Zoo to drop Hamsters but it does, so maybe there are other buildings that drop them too...?
So far, only those already listed in the wiki

It seems we will not get more MSBs from events... :cry:
Still got "the mistake" on one of my supports on Bluestack
1631282096618.png

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
** Possible helicopter bug (Windows) **
I sent two helicopters on a 4min flight and as soon as I did I unfocused the window because browser needed my attention.
After 4 minutes I received a Windows bottom-right popup notification that my flights returned. Upon focusing game window again, both helicopters flew away (again?): one returned after 15-20sec or so and the other went on its regular 4min flight (taking 8min to do the flight instead of 4). This whole time the blue radar circle showed both helicopters as finished with their flights ("Ready!").

EDIT: repeated the situation, this time they both returned after 20sec.
I'm starting to think this is not a bug and I'm just too spoiled with the "send airplanes - unfocus windows for 5sec - focus back - loading fuel and passengers animation skipped and all airplanes have flown" trick/bug/hack/whichever it is.

Can anyone else repeat this issue on their games?

Last edited:
You reading this husam? We're getting screwed and this latest one change what you get after laying, well not sure oogle play will be happy and ill do my best bring the game down if you don't stop theses Russian.
I am not sure understand what is the problem? Also iam away from my computer to check my game anyway if there is a problem open a ticket.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27a9dym72
Username
MFZZ

I think the items required for zoo upgrade is not updated in this page. Can anyone please confirm the items required for upgrading to level 3 zoo?

Top Bottom