Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Winter Dream tip for new-ish players

Quick question - i think you can only have one winter machinery plant in your airport? I have one from last year, just earned this years and when I click to put it in place, it says the building is already complete. Shame!
1703097094939.png

Quick question - i think you can only have one winter machinery plant in your airport? I have one from last year, just earned this years and when I click to put it in place, it says the building is already complete. Shame!
Its been like that last year as well, Also you can't sell it so it just keeps accumalating

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
View attachment 72288
might be able to use after the event that's what i going to try

might be able to use after the event that's what i going to try
If by "use" you mean keep and the building generates 57 coins every hour, yes; the cars don't perform anything special outside of this event. If by "use" you mean add more than one to your city, no; not unless G! changes this limitation. Currently, only one can reside in your city, extras accumulate in your warehouse. I have one in my city and one in my warehouse, shown below. Notice there is no "use" option and clicking 'Info' generates "the building is complete" (if done) message.

Untitled.jpg

You can only warehouse the building (at a cost), not sell so they will continue to accrue following each event.
Untitled.jpg

🎅 🎁 🎄 🤶 🛷 ⛄ ☃️ ❄️ 🌨️ 🏂 ⛷️

Last edited:

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
If by "use" you mean keep and the building generates 57 coins every hour, yes; the cars don't perform anything special outside of this event. If by "use" you mean add more than one to your city, no; not unless G! changes this limitation. Currently, only one can reside in your city, extras accumulate in your warehouse. I have one in my city and one in my warehouse, shown below. Notice there is no "use" option and clicking 'Info' generates "the building is complete" message. You can only warehouse the building (at a cost), not sell.

View attachment 72367
🎅 🎁 🎄 🤶 🛷 ⛄ ☃️ ❄️ 🌨️ 🏂 ⛷️
Thanks for the info Maverick

Top Bottom