Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
Just to say that my Support Account has succumbed to the dreaded reversion bug :(
Regards
Harcourt

UPDATE

Message from :-

Mary Heiden(Game Insight Support)

Sep 9, 14:26 MSK

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I'll be helping you today.

Dear player,
Our development team has received multiple reports on the issue with saving in-game progress and is already searching for a solution. The necessary fixes should be implemented with the following update.

Meanwhile, here are some useful tips from our tech team that generally help to save your progress properly:
1) Visit any friend before exiting the game.
2) Minimize the game window before exiting. There are multiple ways of minimizing a window, while the easiest way is pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
3) The game progress is automatically saved every 5 minutes. When you finish your last actions, try waiting for 5 more minutes before leaving the game to ensure the changes are saved.

If you've lost anything important to you during the unsaved game sessions, feel free to make a list of such things and we'll see what we can help you with.

Thank you for playing Airport City!

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

Needless to say, none of the tips worked for me, but they may work for you ?

Regards
Harcourt

UPDATE

Dear player,
Our development team has received multiple reports on the issue with saving in-game progress and is already searching for a solution. The necessary fixes should be implemented with the following update.

Meanwhile, here are some useful tips from our tech team that generally help to save your progress properly:
2) Minimize the game window before exiting. There are multiple ways of minimizing a window, while the easiest way is pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
3) The game progress is automatically saved every 5 minutes. When you finish your last actions, try waiting for 5 more minutes before leaving the game to ensure the changes are saved.

If you've lost anything important to you during the unsaved game sessions, feel free to make a list of such things and we'll see what we can help you with.

Sincerely,
Mary

Regards
Harcourt
here is what they told me to do: @Cath

Аlisa Mironova Monday at 08:45

Dear player,

It looks like the most suitable solution in your case is to reinstall the game on your device. Don't worry, we'll restore your progress right away.

This guide walks you through the required steps:
1) Write down your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Add Friend tab.
2) Delete the game from your device.
To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game.
3) Install the game from Windows Store.
4) Complete the tutorial.
5) Send me your new friend code

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Alisa

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Hi All,

Just to say that my Support Account has succumbed to the dreaded reversion bug :(

The major damage is the disappearance of the Red Launch Pad :rage:

I have raised a ticket with GI, plus screenshots.

Feeling less than enthusiastic today !

Regards
Harcourt

Sorry to hear about all of these issues. I seemed to lose some empty land I had spent Greenies on. But many thanks for the Air Filter. Getting near to starting to build my repair base!

I am finding some very annoying aspects of this update - I play with two monitors with airport city on one and other stuff on the other. If I am doing anything on the other monitor, airport city freezes so there are no passenger updates, planes stop refuelling and so on which is annoying.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
UPDATE

Dear player,

Sincerely,
Mary

Regards
Harcourt
Sorry sent last message to quick :LOL::LOL::LOL: and wow you got a reply

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
here is what they told me to do: @Cath

Аlisa Mironova Monday at 08:45

Dear player,

It looks like the most suitable solution in your case is to reinstall the game on your device. Don't worry, we'll restore your progress right away.

This guide walks you through the required steps:
1) Write down your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Add Friend tab.
2) Delete the game from your device.
To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game.
3) Install the game from Windows Store.
4) Complete the tutorial.
5) Send me your new friend code

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Alisa
I know how to do all this unfortunately, had a lot of problems and many codes sent

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Cath

Yes, I got a swift reply, but would have willingly waited for longer if the reply had been useful !

Regards
Harcourt
I know they are just sending out stupid messages to try and keep us quiet, did you notice on the new release post free to fly only responded to positive messages
Honestly the Captain had the right idea and more will follow mass exit :D:D:D

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
hi
well, thanks to _toad i got like my 51 th gift today (8th sept.'16)
many t
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
hey
updated sig.
glide on all

D

Deleted member 5399

Another small but annoying change. I have dual monitors on my PC so always keep AC open when I am doing other things - until the update this enabled me to land lots of guest flights - however have noticed now that the "loading" stops as soon as you move focus away from the screen. Unlike other things, such as space flights, in "loading" the counter does not continue silently and you have to click back on the page to start it and wait for it to finish - thanks again GI
@gbswales I know this is a big pain. Microsoft had made windows just so we can have two apps open side by side, or the browser along side of an app. Sheesh even stopping for a sec to make note of special gift requests, stops all action on the AC screen. About the only action that does continue is if you are doing a launch with someone and as an example they tossed in a QL and launched, but you did not return back to the game for 2 hours and 20 minutes. So if you were to launch after all that time, your return time is only 3 minutes.
But I certainly do not like if I click over here to forums as I'm chatting with fellow players or astronauts during a launch and the stupid timers stop counting down. This gave cause to me once already to accidently jack someone's launch. Good thing he is good neighbor and understood.

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW the twins have gifted today. Until the morrow, or perhaps we may meet in a launch. We shall see. The launch boxes were good to me for several days, but today I wasted 4 greenies in KB1 to visit, and got less items than if I had never chose to use Golden dice to begin with. Used to be 5,6, and even 7 items, I've seen jump from one planetarium; using golden Dice.
GI getting really, really tight with doling out rewards now? Make us spend more on greenies by cutting us short on Croocker items now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom