Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI gang - we have a birthday in the forum - happy birthday @Snowee
birthday cake.png

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
Happy Birthday @Snowee

Regards
Harcourt
aaa i didn't knew it was the birthday, happy birthday!could @ItsRalphy pls come in & send a whole lotta cakes or if u did already: I just online after being offline due to bttry issues:good

i m not at the moment following fora etcetera i should be gaming right now/ and seeking status of batteryuses

so i will try now goodnite &happy birthdays all(y)

aaa i didn't knew it was the birthday, happy birthday!could @ItsRalphy pls come in & send a whole lotta cakes or if u did already: I just online after being offline due to bttry issues:good

i m not at the moment following fora etcetera i should be gaming right now/ and seeking status of batteryuses

so i will try now goodnite &happy birthdays all(y)
Just for you
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png

birthday.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh come on!!!! Not @crescent moon
leaving the game too:cry:.
Man seems like all the neighbors are fading off into the sunset. Is this because of those who cheat, GI issues, or combination of multiple things?
This is beginning to make me :mad: at those making others quit.
Sheesh I'm already down to less than 30 friends on FB over the last 10 years. And now down to about 60+ neighbors in this game.
Well The twins have gifted for today, and although my clock just reset for the new day, it is what it is, my :sleep: time.
So I will be back when the :chicken:'s are awake again and the birds are :singing: & :whistle:. But :coffee: comes first.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Fellow pilots - I'll be off line for the rest of the week but I do have a favor to ask of you all.

My dad was born 89 years ago in Sydney Australia. He was married at 28 and, three days after the ceremony, emigrated to the United States, 61 years of marriage produced 5 children, 11 grandchildren, and 2 great grand children. This weekend I'm traveling to Florida for his funeral.

Those who want to join the celebration of his life please free free to send a plane (along with your thoughts and prayers) to his hometown of Sydney.

Thank you all!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Fellow pilots - I'll be off line for the rest of the week but I do have a favor to ask of you all.

My dad was born 89 years ago in Sydney Australia. He was married at 28 and, three days after the ceremony, emigrated to the United States, 61 years of marriage produced 5 children, 11 grandchildren, and 2 great grand children. This weekend I'm traveling to Florida for his funeral.

Those who want to join the celebration of his life please free free to send a plane (along with your thoughts and prayers) to his hometown of Sydney.

Thank you all!

I'm very sorry to hear of your Fathers passing. My sympathy and condolences to you and your family.

It sounds like he had a fulfilling life.

I will send a flight from all accounts to Sydney in his honor.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20y66oxw
Username
Zhupigen
Gifts have been sent out and i am going to bed.

Gifts sent bye Zhupigen:

Skin care products: Gamerader, Gamerader 2, @david smith 2.
Fuel 20: Hoi-Shredder, @BelleAIr, Harco-Item, @Vivke, @IkebotXP
Powerful Radio Transmitter: Comet 18.
Paint: David Toad.

From Bellapigen:

Landing Lamp: Comet 18.
Fuel 3: Harco-Items.
Pearl Earings: Vivke.
Fuel Catalyst: IkebotXP.

Last edited:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Finlayson You have my deepest sympathies for your loss. Flight to Sydney in Dad's honor is underway.

all, I have enough edge banders. Need only Hammer drills (and coins)

@Stine Thanks for gifts from both accounts. I sent to one of yours this morning. and the other just now. Please read my sig for items I need. Duty free items are better than the radio transmitter for me.

@david smith accepted your David Smith2 game

Happy Flying all

Thank you all!
you have my deepest condolences on ur loss, I will send a plane from each game

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
whooooaaa
must be becos' of the cakes
now i know
espacially the big nine candles one

bttry drops whilst charging but havin' a good time.
managed to sent out giftsfor 2day chrs :D (y)
oh btw i have launce available
i might just join, because o
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
goodday every one
currently need no special items except of course the beloved, almighty Ftwenty.
i wanted to fly buenos Aires to see if i can make top#20 rankings there by the end of the week , battery is ok it seems
but gonna fly to Sydney if i can
i'm a few credits away from lvl 31
so adjusting my signature
and gonna join a green launch
goodday all:D(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom