Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My game froze up on gifting reset clock just as croocker was coming into town. I found just closing and restarting the game croocker finished docking.
But after he left, his ghost was still lagging behind so screen was floating at times. I just move dock away from road until its time for him to return.
I had been told by another player that it may be related to Duke. However, my two games that froze do not have Duke. I did get
one to start back up but that is my F20xch account that is level 10 and I do nothing on there except send F20 no flights, no visiting neighbors.
The other I do send flights and visit neighbors, so perhaps a combination of Duke or the lack thereof and the planes trying to land. My main game Duke has been relegated to always being off a road and had no issue. I mainly did that after the update since I use a boost pad to collect passengers, with a 185% boost I need far less passenger buildings. Every time I moved a building to collect after that update Duke would do his ghostly reappearance making me wait(so annoying) So off he went away from the road. :p

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Good evening,
This is the latest update for the items i need thanks to all my neighbors (y) please to all members if you need to trade with me send PM for your request items.
2 Mayor's Portrait <<<<<
4 Airline Route Map
3 Headset
4 Monitor
6 Calibration Module
6 Hardness Tester
4 Pneumatic Cutter
6 Riveter
3 Crucible
2 Tunnel Freezer
2 Screw Press
Please keep sending :) specially the items for factories, need more to build.
Good Luck All
I can send the Mayor's Portrait for 2 days. Will send a Friend Request. Accept if you want them.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I tried going back to Lima on a whim. without bonuses, but only one item dropped.
Lucky you. I just spent 6 hours flying to Bali, LA and Lima, draining all my resources, with a Spyglass and Golden Dice and I got one thing. Unfortunately I already had 3 of that one so.... a complete waste of time. This event is very challenging!

Good morning gang - how are we doing on the event???

When I started game this morning, and my 11 overnight flights landed, all to CS Collection locations, 2 CW Collections items dropped - I now have 4,3,3,1,3 - so have completed my first and just need 2 polyeurethanes - maybe this event is doable after all?????? 2 days, 2 hours and 2 items??? fingers crossed.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Sorry all my phone line still not fixed (6 days ) so no access to Main game guess I am going to fail the quest as well damn BT Openreach!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w4mlhq8
Username
Airfire
Stopped playing for about a week because of game freezing on laptop.Just got it back to normal. But it is too late for the event. I noticed that I received >300 gifts during the past week. Thank you all for the gifting. I will start gifting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom