Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 9th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
It depends on how much time and real money you are willing to spend on this game. For a relaxed paced game I suggest not to rush to the big airplanes, and try to get the 3 stars or even compete the weekly rankings on turboprops and jets. Also begin the space program as soon as possible, it worth it. Some guys here have all these great buildings that drop valuable items for the space preparation and also produce a lot of money. Back in the first days here, I was wondering how @Captain WH Rollins was making so much money everyday only by visits, ... well as @Agent_L said, neighbors with planetariums, Astronauts Academy and Training Centers. Mission Control Center lvl 3 and red pad do the job, but their is no comparison to the other 3, especially Planetariums.
So, scan the signatures of the people here, some guys write these buildings and ask them for neighbors, your space program will take off.

I don't know if this gift spamming works good for you, but I believe that you can put this gifts in a better use here in the forum and also you will have the ability to control what you receive.

Happy Landings !!!!
spamming never worked well for me, but old habits are hard to give up.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Yes - and I group them according to how long they take to give their coins too --- and the passenger has its own side (except for the grand motels that live there) All of the garden areas are in the four hour zone - next to the four hour universities (the 3x3 four hour is in the back) the one hours are where the bowling alleys are and next to the perfume factories (which are 1.5 hour) the eight hours have their section and the longer are towards the back and a couple near the passenger side --- makes it easier to gather coins instead of checking the entire city. When it gets crowded things don't always live where they should although I'll be buying 2-3 squares when the land goes on sale (my city is so big land is 40 greenies and 20 greenies on sale --- when it was 20 / 10 I bought 10-20 squares at a time) There is a method to my madness! :D
Yes, I too organize by refreshment speed, although I am mixing the 1x1 commerce with 2x2 populations. I may change that when I have too much land so that I don't mis-collect the population when the terminal is full.

Yes - and I group them according to how long they take to give their coins too --- and the passenger has its own side (except for the grand motels that live there) All of the garden areas are in the four hour zone - next to the four hour universities (the 3x3 four hour is in the back) the one hours are where the bowling alleys are and next to the perfume factories (which are 1.5 hour) the eight hours have their section and the longer are towards the back and a couple near the passenger side --- makes it easier to gather coins instead of checking the entire city. When it gets crowded things don't always live where they should although I'll be buying 2-3 squares when the land goes on sale (my city is so big land is 40 greenies and 20 greenies on sale --- when it was 20 / 10 I bought 10-20 squares at a time) There is a method to my madness! :D
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
It goes up to 20 on sale??!!?? Oh I will never expand when I get there! :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I think that prop, turboprop and jet rankings are very difficult to compete and are dominated by fully capped players who appear to be burning lots of extra fuel.
On Phone, delta rankings are noticeably easier than smaller planes and I think PC have it similar (just way harder).
Fully agree with the stars, though.

@jimstreet Pick 1 plane, pick 1 destination, dedicate 1 week to it - you'll get the stars and probably a chest too.
This is how I am cleaning up all the jet stars. I will then go down to one jet, and pick up 2 deltas and 1 powerful delta. I remember the powerful delta being needed for some building supplies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hi all, Sorry, G! has again gave me a time traveler ticket. Not sure why I get these, Asked nicely for a speedy reset. Sorry........Doc

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
How do you learn what gets returned on a gift? How do you know when the return is not the same as the gift?

Each gift you can send is in a 'slot', so with building items like in this case the Town Hall 7, each player has one of the four building items needed in this particular slot-it stays the same item no matter what (unless your game gets reset and the gift list changes-this used to seem to happen a lot more than it does now.)

There's some items that someone used to have to send directly before completing the building (in this case I had the fax machine to send until I completed the Town Hall 7, now I have a Town Hall 8 item to send) and some that a player hasn't been able to directly send yet but they 'send in return' another player's building item and finds out. The player you want to do a send in return like this with must be at the minimum level required to build the building for it to come back (otherwise the item disappears when the other player does the send in return, if it even gets to the other player.)

(This type of scenario where items are only available when you are able to build a building/otherwise have to send in return applies to MCC3, Reserve Hangar all levels, Repair Base 6, Town Hall 7-10, Terminal 7-10, and Control Tower 7-10.)

I hope that made sense, but I or other players can answer follow-up questions you may have.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Heads up that it looks like I won't be able to send gifts from my main account for the current gifting day as the timer did not reset correctly (the game didn't save itself correctly around the reset time, which I believe is the issue.) Hopefully it sorts itself out for tomorrow.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Hi all, Sorry, G! has again gave me a time traveler ticket. Not sure why I get these, Asked nicely for a speedy reset. Sorry........Doc

:( I thought they had fixed it since I hadn't had it in a while (I've had 3 or 4 in the past several months - none very recently) I wish they would fix their buggy software --- I started playing another GI game and I can crash it whenever I want to (and it crashes accidentally when I forget to do something to prevent it to crash) They should be embarrassed about their buggy software - although I'm quite sure as long as their buggy games rake in the money they don't really care. I'm going to see if my screen capture software will record games and I can prove I can crash their other game any time I want.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

A gentle reminder that the next green launch in this series takes place on Friday 13th May at 5.00pm GMT London time. The following website allows flyers to check time zones around the world - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full, whichever of the two takes place first.

I would ask you to be very careful and only use the following four small resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points), if your planning on taking part.

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table, on Sunday 15th May. I wish all flyers well and a very successful launch flight.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom