Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 2nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
I've been sending you landing lamps. Did I fall off of your list?
You did not fall off my list, you seem not in my neighborhood... Are you sure you don't have some name-bug? Like Kesh, who appears as Sheeke or Marko who appears as Spacesuit?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenerys(#Daenerys) – I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Laosge(#Laosge) – I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Makeup?
@lacey(#l requireditem) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@BearFlights (BearFlights) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Laosge(Diego/Item I need) – I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ekenna(Ekenna) – I sent you Lining Plate. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Gandalf(Gandalf.itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@GiftXchange(GiftXchange:F20) – I sent you Fuel(20).Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Dan Jansen(greenwolf74) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@ItsRalphy(ItsRalphy requireditem) – I sent youFuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@OVAinternational(OVAinternational) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Raf(R / R2new) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Radu81(Radu/itemneeded) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Samzon(Samzon JetEngine) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Kesh(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
You did not fall off my list, you seem not in my neighborhood... Are you sure you don't have some name-bug? Like Kesh, who appears as Sheeke or Marko who appears as Spacesuit?
my in game name is "a jim", followed by whatever I need, which is "TV panels" at the moment. I do know that 'a' shows up after all the 'A' names in the neighbor list.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts away. Still spamming for a TV panel. Signature updated with reduced need count.

Thank you all for the incoming.

Based on what I read townhall 7 upgrade is going to be work for me. Still it is a month away for me yet.

I will check in again tomorrow.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Gifts away. Still spamming for a TV panel. Signature updated with reduced need count.

Thank you all for the incoming.

Based on what I read townhall 7 upgrade is going to be work for me. Still it is a month away for me yet.

I will check in again tomorrow.

I have archive box and grinding machines - if you want to add my code

Hello to all my wonderful neighbors. I have to apologize - it's been a hectic few days and I've fallen behind a bit in my gifting. What is worse, I seem to have lost my little notebook where I record special gifting requests. I've remembered a few, but if there is anything special you need that I have, please let me know.

Have a wonderful day and fly safe!

Last edited:
Hello to all my wonderful neighbors. I have to apologize - it's been a hectic few days and I've fallen behind a bit in my gifting. What is worse, I seem to have lost my little notebook where I record special gifting requests. I've remembered a few, but if there is anything special you need that I have, please let me know.

Have a wonderful day and fly save!
@crescent moon No worries.I'm in the same situation and I believe that everybody understand that.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I thought my food facilities were keeping pace - apparently not as My two powerful deltas are grounded this morning for lack of food trays - short term help needed with in-flight catering please

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
Good Morning :)
My signature was changed, now the priority is space program ;)

Any help is appreciated. Will try to send gifts today's afternoon :)
My "Can-send" gifts are also updated - green are the new gifts to send.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom