Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 6th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning kids, I thank a whole bunch of you that Have been sending me tons of gifts But whom ever it is that keeps sending the fenders from a 1956 Nash-Rambler please STOP. I have enough of them to last me a life time!

Those wonderful old rambler 4 door hardtop sedan's - those were the days

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good afternoon flyers (16.25pm GMT London)

Today's plunder brought in 27,300 coins and 22 launch ready blue chest's, of which just 8 (large fuel tank's x3, main stabilizer x4 and powerful explosive bolt x1) were high valued resource items. All of my neighbours gifts have just been gifted. My thanks for all of the gift items received.

@PeterNL - gifted 2nd patrol drone's - 5 left
@WAMike - gifted 6th patrol drone's - 2 left
@Snowee - gifted 1st Archive Box - 1 left

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello everybody, gifts out for today.

Trying hard to stockpile some spare wire, additional radars and fuel catalysts for the upcoming map flights but the numbers are still low.

Happy Landings.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Good Morning kids, I thank a whole bunch of you that Have been sending me tons of gifts But whom ever it is that keeps sending the fenders from a 1956 Nash-Rambler please STOP. I have enough of them to last me a life time!

So you're saying you want the hoods now? Geez, all you had to do was ask.. Didn't need to make a public spectacle of it. Sheesh. :p

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hello everyone, I'm still here watching the forums. If anyone needs anything just give me a private message etc. trade items or neighbor request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom