Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 6th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts out, sig updated, game name update, and gifting list updated from this week's thread.

260k to go on buying the town hall upgrade. Goes twice as fast when I can find planetariums. I could use knowledge of five more neighbors with planetariums to better match the Captain's hall.

*sigh* Now off to keep real world business ahead of deadlines.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@jimstreet - There are several people who have unusual glitches similar to our good @Captain WH Rollins with duty free shops, catering facilities, etc. It's not a regular bug, but every now and again, weird things happen to different people.

For example, if I turn my green pad a certain direction, it disappears. It's still there, I can click on it and do a launch, but it's in stealth mode. I turn it back, voila, it's back. Just one of those Twilight Zone things. *S*

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
@jimstreet - There are several people who have unusual glitches similar to our good @Captain WH Rollins with duty free shops, catering facilities, etc. It's not a regular bug, but every now and again, weird things happen to different people.

For example, if I turn my green pad a certain direction, it disappears. It's still there, I can click on it and do a launch, but it's in stealth mode. I turn it back, voila, it's back. Just one of those Twilight Zone things. *S*
Yeah. I just discovered the green pad issue myself. Scared the heck out of me until I figured out how to bring it back to visibility. I wasn't totally surprised, because I had seen a related problem with Santa's hangers, which just went black when turned.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
:-( I'm so sad that I can't send gifts to all of my neighbors. 20 gifting slots are not nearly enough. If I've missed gifting to you in awhile, please let me know and I'll prioritize sending to you.

I now have one (or more) of each building that can be purchased in the store --- residential, commerce, AND Industries (two are not quite built yet and I won't spend the greenies to rush them along) ... Since I have the six planetariums (bought from Duke Mystery Super Building 2) This trip I bought a Mystery Super Building 1 and got a training center!

Now to start saving to upgrade control tower and terminal again!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Good day to all from Racine by the lake here in Wisconsin. As I said I wound up in a 12 hour time between gifting on my Saturday and did not send last night hoping to be back on track this AM. It is now 5:50 and once I check my email and sip my java, I will have a look-see in game.
Sad news: Kangaroo Airways is no more. I kinda liked the name. Just wasn't making headway on reputation each week. So as other alliance has grown, brought members from Kangaroo over. Seems only fair. Besides why bother competing against myself.

So we are nearly neighbors for real --- I'm near Green Bay, WI

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from !KB and !KB2.
If I missed anyone, apologies are made.
Any special requests, please PM me and I will see what I could do.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Gifts sent out. If someone got something they were not supposed to, sorry... I misfired on one of the gifts but couldn't remember who I sent it to.

I also have a new item I can send out now: Router. If anyone needs that let me know!

Cheers,
T

Gifts sent out. If someone got something they were not supposed to, sorry... I misfired on one of the gifts but couldn't remember who I sent it to.

I also have a new item I can send out now: Router. If anyone needs that let me know!

Cheers,
T
. . . . and I was so desparate for them a couple of weeks ago! - typical

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Thanks for everyone's gifts! I've been able to finish the Level 4 Terminal. Just after I got the last item I needed from a gift, guess what, both planes I sent there came back with it! They must do this on purpose :banghead:

Updated my siggy with a new list for future construction needs, still have a long ways to go to save up for new land to be able to actually build more buildings though. When I first started I spent all my greenies on expanding land. I thought 10,000 gold was super expensive back then...how wrong I was :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom