Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 31, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and started a list for tomorrow.

Takes quiet a while now before I have collected enough coins for a next upgrade, still hesitate what to upgrade next, control tower or terminall.
I vote control towers first, always.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 1st August at 11.20am GMT London)

On this first day of the new month I have finally finished gifting the upgrade building items to the following neighbours - @Icepyre (air vent filter) - @FarStar (tunnel freezer) - @Crashfree (solar cell) - @benfly123 (tunnel freezer) - @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Xilikon (sliding table saw) and @MGardner141 (calculator) - the remaining items were standard gifts.

Yesterday evening my Control Tower (L10) finally appeared after 10 days of waiting. I was pleased when this happened. Following this, I was pleased when I purchased my 12th hangar. This evening the new hangar will appear, 7 hours to go. My 12th plane will following once I have the coins. The next Control Tower (L11) will cost 4,000,000 coins - I almost dropped my Martini glass at this high price. I will be more than happy with a fleet of 12 planes.

@Blue Jay - @Vivke - @Waterman981 and @skiv - I'm very sorry to say my Protractor has disappeared from my gifts list, since upgrading my Control Tower yesterday evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
No probs Captain, thanks for all the ones you sent me

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 1st August at 11.20am GMT London)

On this first day of the new month I have finally finished gifting the upgrade building items to the following neighbours - @Icepyre (air vent filter) - @FarStar (tunnel freezer) - @Crashfree (solar cell) - @benfly123 (tunnel freezer) - @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Xilikon (sliding table saw) and @MGardner141 (calculator) - the remaining items were standard gifts.

Yesterday evening my Control Tower (L10) finally appeared after 10 days of waiting. I was pleased when this happened. Following this, I was pleased when I purchased my 12th hangar. This evening the new hangar will appear, 7 hours to go. My 12th plane will following once I have the coins. The next Control Tower (L11) will cost 4,000,000 coins - I almost dropped my Martini glass at this high price. I will be more than happy with a fleet of 12 planes.

@Blue Jay - @Vivke - @Waterman981 and @skiv - I'm very sorry to say my Protractor has disappeared from my gifts list, since upgrading my Control Tower yesterday evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
No problem, thanks for all the ones you send me already :)

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and started a list for tomorrow.

Takes quiet a while now before I have collected enough coins for a next upgrade, still hesitate what to upgrade next, control tower or terminall.
Always a good bet to upgrade control towers before the terminal and even town hall as you reach higher levels.
Adding on another plane might cost you more fuel and passengers, however the coins you gain as well as items dropped, might benefit in the long run, to expand the city population more quickly, and increase the terminal capacity.

Always a good bet to upgrade control towers before the terminal and even town hall as you reach higher levels.
Adding on another plane might cost you more fuel and passengers, however the coins you gain as well as items dropped, might benefit in the long run, to expand the city population more quickly, and increase the terminal capacity.
Strong advice, totally agree. What gets you more flights gets you more back, the rest are there to support that. The aim of the game has to be by building flights and launches cause that's the foundations for your income, and income is the foundation for growth.

There endeth the lesson!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 02nd August at 11.10am GMT London)

My gifts inbox looked really healthy this morning, my thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received. I have just finished gifting all my neighbours gift items for today. I have also updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All!

Sorry I haven't given out gifts. Just got back from taking the kid camping, a few nights sleeping on the ground will wreck anyone's back! LOL
I should be back to playing daily in about a week, I will start sending out gifts later today.

A big thank you to everyone who sent me gifts while I was away!!!!
Sounds fantastic!!! -well survived
camping.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom