Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 10th July at 08.30am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts items for today - event, standard and building upgrade items have just been sent. My gift inbox looked healthy this morning, my thanks for all the gifts received. I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Have a really good week wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Many thanks for all last weeks gifts, they are much appreciated. All my gifts have been sent for today.

I am making good progress with the event, having completed the Music Kaleidoscope collection (I actually have 14 !!) and the Does it come in Black.
I have had 13 items from the Woodstock Nostalgia collection, unfortunately 7 are The Vacuum Tube Radio :(. Those were the days !!

I will spend this week flying for Stars while the event is on.

Happy Flying Everyone,

Regards
Harcourt

Happy Birthday @Izelman

BDay.png

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 11th July at 08.25am GMT London)

All of today's 20 neighbours gifts items (event, standard, upgrade) have just been sent out. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received so far this week. I have updated my signature page with my needs.

Currently working towards 2,000,000 coins to upgrade my Control Tower to L10

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins
Many thanks for the gifts!
I am unable to send the remaining event gifts. Do you prefer to be gifted pocket whistles for the event, or should I stick to your signature (standard/consumables)?

Standard and Consumables would be good - many thanks

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Does anyone have drums they could send to my support account, i just need 6 drum sets now to finish my stage and he's almost got the soudn shop too... which is annoying that i cant get L3 stage lol

204459tu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom