Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 13, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Very well mannerisms, I might say Finlayson.
You've come to the right place to swap out parts, etc.
I had a couple of Aussie parents who made sure I knew the difference between "May I" and "Can I"
Of course, now I'm just another Yank living in Phoenix, AZ

BTW That also explains the QANTAS logo on my signature (a couple of you have asked about the reasoning behind the emblem)

D

Deleted member 5399

Back around 06/07 yahoo had chatrooms for just about any topic. My being a chef, of course I went for kitchen chat.
But it was both typing and voice conversations, as well as musical entertainment. lol yeah we had some girl from Hawaii lulling us with her ukulele.
But maybe create some type of voice chat set up for alliances to actually talk, or when doing QL parties or even regular launches.
I join quite a few non-forum folks too in launches, and it would be nice even for AC/GI to allow us to talk back and forth.
Right now for launches, and it only includes forum folk, we often have to switch from game to forum and back to know who is placing where.
It worked okay for me until my ANF1 game got to large in file size for my tablet.

Howdy, folks! Sorry I've been slacking on this game for...um.....8 months or so - but let's not focus on that! I've told @wydaho that I'm going to devote more time & effort to this splendid pastime. I'm trying to complete the event, and need 2 shredders to upgrade my control tower to get another plane going. Thanks & Happy Trails!
Send me an add to both my accounts if you would like and I can help. :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Reactions: Az1

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I have not actually upgraded my tower to level10 I kind of have left it sit around for a while
as I have 4 of the "extra" hangars and didn't really need another. I plan on upgrading soon
so will have a CT 11 item then. I can try and send in return but not sure you will actually get
one of the items.
I think i will get something different ;).

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyboys and Flygirls (16.25pm GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my neighbours 20 gifts for today, Saturday 18th February. I've also updated my ever changing signature page with my current gift item needs. My thanks for all the gifts received throughout today and during this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
offset gregorian antenna available from the third account in my siggy, to whomever asked much earlier in this thread.

60 gifts away. No other changes to report.

Finally had time to squeeze more revenue out of my space.

Next land grabs will go to placing two more rocket gardens before going back to commercial expansion.

I have no clue when I will be able to upgrade another building. Only at 400k now.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
offset gregorian antenna available from the third account in my siggy, to whomever asked much earlier in this thread.

60 gifts away. No other changes to report.

Finally had time to squeeze more revenue out of my space.

Next land grabs will go to placing two more rocket gardens before going back to commercial expansion.

I have no clue when I will be able to upgrade another building. Only at 400k now.
@Steve26 i think

Steve26

150+ Star Club

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.10am GMT London)

On this morning, Sunday 19th February, my thanks go to @Troglodyte69 - @Az1 - @Blue Jay - @Steve26 - @Stella 748 - @jimstreet - @wydaho (fingers cross) - @Ten33go - @David Toad - @Wasted Eagle - @porvillewright - @Natholian1 - @gbswales - @Blue Aero - @CoachBissett - @Husam - @Davejoyg - @BelleAIr - @must_dash - @PIRX and @IkebotXP - for all gift items received today.

Sunday afternoon lunch - pan tried trout, steamed new potato's, fresh green salad with dressing and chilled white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

I am pleased to say my game is back :)(y)
I have 79 gifts waiting for me to 'take' and record and then return.
This will take me some time so I have changed my Game Name to Harco-Broken and my signature as you will see below.
My gifting window will reset tonight.
Please do not send any more gifts for the time being until my Game Name changes to something more optimistic !

Regards
Harcourt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom