Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 15, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I hope your are not mad at me ;) I had to defend the third. Wanted that 1 Gold token :D
I like things that glitter as well. However, I have so few of them that I really can't mourn any that don't come my way. I had been watching this drama all week, so I had no surprises. :)

I do like to optimize my flight schedules and use the placement as a measure.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
You are having a good day !!

Regards
Harcourt
loads of regards in return
thanks for noticing, indeed i shall not complain (altough, this happened and then ooh drama that and again and so on)

i think i need to tell that i do a lot of things wich i regret, and dont share with everyone

but hey i i dont learn from my mistakes check, today also did drop a few planes a couple of times due to lack of repairbase space
and sold some big money runways to get some space, awell im happy with launching-buiseness for now

and @Harcourt; ,many thanx for,your,like, on this ,as i did,just recieve a trophy also for being "seriously likable" hihi this day is not a good day, it a greaaaaaaaaat day!
goodevening from,here everybody(y):)

Last edited:

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send and started a list for tomorrow.

I've also voted for a weekly thread.

Updated my signature with my wishlist for future building upgrades.
Yesterday evening started building my control tower and will last for the next 3 days, meanwhile I can start collecting coins for another hangar ;);)

Today was my last day of vacation and have to get back to work tomorrow. Try to play and gifting daily but it may be possible that sometimes can't play, especially on Thursday since I'm not at home that evening.

Let me know if you wantt me to gift something specific or will also try to return gifts if I don't have them yet on my list.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am curious - if you saw in the title of a space flight announcement
"ALL PLACES DECIDED - PLEASE DO NOT JOIN UNLESS INVITED"
would you be likely to join if you were not invited? I don't believe you would. I certainly wouldn't waste launch items to end up with a very low place, as has happened twice to me tonight. Of course it wouldn't prevent non-forum members from hijacking but then there is nothing that can stop that but I would think that the small number of non-member forum watchers would also not want to risk wasting resources.

I accept that people have valid fears about announcing flights but perhaps someone could give this a go next time to see if it works. It would be much fairer for everyone.

I apologise for raising this again but am smarting a bit from a similar experience with two unannounced launches by different groups in the space of half an hour.

It is just a friendly personal request to people who are my neighbours and I am not intending to spark any argument, division or wider debate.

love you all

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
You guys are (mostly) all in opposite time zones to me. The green/blue launches and attempts to break records always happen when I'm asleep :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
My 20 gifts for today are out! Following the Captain's lead, I have started listing the construction items sent out too :D

@jimstreet: gifted Smoke Detector to your side, 2 more to go
@BelleAIr: gifted Whiteboard, will start on laser levels tomorrow
@Brickhouse: gifted Server Rack, 1 more to go
@Kamikaze: gifted Vivaldi Antenna, 1 more to go

As always, thanks for all gifts received :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom