Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Having wasted two sets of launch preparations on unannounced flights that turned out to be pre-arranged with no chance of a decent place. I have decided the only way to guarantee a place is to launch my own. I have kicked it off with 1776 points and will carry on adding 40's and 120's until it it is under 900 points to finish and take remaining spaces. I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone with QL's out there will find this attractive enough to join. (though it is possible that any available QLs are already in arranged team launches)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Right I have finished adding for now at 2216 which means 2nd, 3rd and 4th are available for total of only 784 points.

If you are not bringing a QL then please do not launch until 2nd and 3rd are filled so as to share the rewards among more people - if you are bring

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
It's lonely here stuck on the launch pad!!
I am adding some more points to make it even more attractive now at 2504 - less than 500 for places/finish

Top Bottom