Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 15, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
hi, i only just know finished building . first green one..(hooray)

am gonna be able to join some time soon hopefully

and will study , the rules:D(y)
hi i am happy again telling the world i saw a rocket take off for first from my Ap!
the screen was shaking, then it looked like it was on fire, then a whole lotta thick,black smoke!
an it in space now:D(y)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Katti Air is now considered a Hi-jacker, and I'm severely pissed off

Before you get too upset about this, please understand that @Katti Air (If it's the same one I'm thinking of) is @Airport Arne's girlfriend, and though she is a member of the forum, does not really come on here because it's too fast for her. She is in Germany and may not know what it is you're attempting to do with your record launch.

Just wanted to point that out to you if you weren't aware of it....

Before you get too upset about this, please understand that @Katti Air (If it's the same one I'm thinking of) is @Airport Arne's girlfriend, and though she is a member of the forum, does not really come on here because it's too fast for her. She is in Germany and may not know what it is you're attempting to do with your record launch.

Just wanted to point that out to you if you weren't aware of it....
I edited my post to violated launch rules

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I edited my post to violated launch rules

That's fine, but again, if she doesn't monitor the forum, and Arne is at work not communicating with her and telling her what's going on, she doesn't KNOW the rules to follow. That's my point.

I understand you put down rules, and if people are active on the forum, they should look to see what they are and follow them.

However, we both know that these things happen. Some are intentional, some are not. In this case, I believe it is unintentional.

That's fine, but again, if she doesn't monitor the forum, and Arne is at work not communicating with her and telling her what's going on, she doesn't KNOW the rules to follow. That's my point.

I understand you put down rules, and if people are active on the forum, they should look to see what they are and follow them.

However, we both know that these things happen. Some are intentional, some are not. In this case, I believe it is unintentional.
now that u gave me a check/ballance, your right thanks

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
ALERT @Katti Air just violated my blue launch rules, I posted my rules last thursday @Airport Arne didn't you explain the rules?
OMG, I totally forgot about that. and I did not even mentioned it to her, so she had no idea at all :wideyed: I am so sorry that it messed up the attempt :oops::notworthy:
I had a 2hour meeting and was then out for lunch so that I did not even followed the forum.

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
.. my blue launche platform, here is 1 hr 2 minutes away from finishing to build
is it anyway possible to join a blue , whilst firt green launch, is still in space?
No, you cannot join while another rocket is in space.
You also need the mission control center level2 in addition to the blue pad to be able to start/join a blue rocket launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom