Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading?

Would you rather have weekly trading or daily trading?

• Weekly Trading

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Daily Trading

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Haej Hog
Can you guys (as in admins) please instead of putting weekly trading do daily trading? It is harder to trade with weekly trading because there are so many posts and it is harder to weed out all the posts.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Can you guys (as in admins) please instead of putting weekly trading do daily trading? It is harder to trade with weekly trading because there are so many posts and it is harder to weed out all the posts.
Whatever would fits the needs of most... I vote for "weekly", so i need to create one thread only. But if the majority will be for daily (and other admins too), no problem...

@Dave @Cosmic Blue @greensmith

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The Windows Forum is a pretty active place. We have many people who interact on a regular basis, and still have some that only make brief appearances once in a while.

Personally, I like the weekly thread. It allows it to stay put for an entire week to refer back to many different topics of conversation regarding both game play, and other matters. Yes, there are a lot of posts to weed through, but the forum has many tools to make that a lot easier. Plus, you only have to do a search on a player, and no matter when the post was made, if their signature is updated, you're going to see it. So you don't have to look very far to find someone.

A daily thread would be way too complicated in my opinion. It may work for Android and IOS, but I think that the Windows Phone people that were merged with us a few months back have adapted quite well to a weekly thread, and I've never heard anyone complain about it, or even mention going from a weekly to a daily thread.

So, I vote for keeping it a weekly thread.

Just my ever so humble opinion. :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
The Windows Forum is a pretty active place. We have many people who interact on a regular basis, and still have some that only make brief appearances once in a while.

Personally, I like the weekly thread. It allows it to stay put for an entire week to refer back to many different topics of conversation regarding both game play, and other matters. Yes, there are a lot of posts to weed through, but the forum has many tools to make that a lot easier. Plus, you only have to do a search on a player, and no matter when the post was made, if their signature is updated, you're going to see it. So you don't have to look very far to find someone.

A daily thread would be way too complicated in my opinion. It may work for Android and IOS, but I think that the Windows Phone people that were merged with us a few months back have adapted quite well to a weekly thread, and I've never heard anyone complain about it, or even mention going from a weekly to a daily thread.

So, I vote for keeping it a weekly thread.

Just my ever so humble opinion. :)
Well, Ten a,double,like /thumbs up for,This,
I my self dont know, im a late Time voter, u know when it's closing?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I completely cannot understand why the thread is sliced at all. Forum has appropriate tools, like marking posts as read and unread, so you can read thread of any length in the way you like best.
On other forums I've been on, such threads continue for years into dozens of thousands of messages. The only reason for slicing is when forum software is buggy and cannot process over eg. 32767 posts in one thread or database performance suffers with very long threads. So slicing, if any, is done every several years, not weeks or days.

I often have a problem here when I want to reply to a post from Sunday but I can't, because it's already Monday. IMHO the slicing defies very purpose of a threaded discussion and should be discontinued.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I completely cannot understand why the thread is sliced at all. Forum has appropriate tools, like marking posts as read and unread, so you can read thread of any length in the way you like best.
On other forums I've been on, such threads continue for years into dozens of thousands of messages. The only reason for slicing is when forum software is buggy and cannot process over eg. 32767 posts in one thread or database performance suffers with very long threads. So slicing, if any, is done every several years, not weeks or days.

I often have a problem here when I want to reply to a post from Sunday but I can't, because it's already Monday. IMHO the slicing defies very purpose of a threaded discussion and should be discontinued.
Uhuh, mkay, discontinued, right... But couldn't really make up wether you're a daily or weekly guy...

:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:;)(y)

Top Bottom