Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 15, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
It is a great place! Yesterday I updated my signature with 14 new building needs and I've received 9 of them already! Special thanks to @m-bari (@m-bari3), @Cath, @Mike47, @Airport Arne and @WAMike for the crucibles and screw presses. And many thanks to all my other neighbors who are such consistent, thoughtful gifters.

It looks like I can help you with a few items, too, @Finlayson. I'll send you a pm with my codes. :)
With my pleasure! :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
hi hereit's me, mar-startrekkin
i started all over with this
excuse me for not being able to

send written down items

i added some old neighbours, & new ty @Brickhouse
& hoping for more neighbours

it pretty anoying noticing that it's kind a hard of an issue, being able to *as a newbee* post postings here

took two hrs no , that a lie, i believe 4 hrs to get to post, (including reaching lvl 9) :p(y)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
hi hereit's me, mar-startrekkin
i started all over with this
excuse me for not being able to

send written down items

i added some old neighbours, & new ty @Brickhouse
& hoping for more neighbours

it pretty anoying noticing that it's kind a hard of an issue, being able to *as a newbee* post postings here

took two hrs no , that a lie, i believe 4 hrs to get to post, (including reaching lvl 9) :p(y)

Okay. Based on my observations, this has to be @calculator plz right?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Hi everyone - I won't be around for the next three weeks as I am off to experience a real airport and maybe get some Cognac and some Chocolate Candies in the duty free. So if I don't appear to be sending or returning gifts, not replying on this forum, or not contributing towards my alliance, then this will be why - I'll be sat on a beach!

I have no particular need for much at the moment. I could do with a general update of flight repair items as these have taken a hit lately, especially those used by Deltas/Powerful Deltas if anyone has any spare gifting capacity. I plan to buy a Jumbo soon, but will need to upgrade my repair base first, which will require some specific items, but I am a lot of coins away from that happy day!

Best Regards

David

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi everyone - I won't be around for the next three weeks as I am off to experience a real airport and maybe get some Cognac and some Chocolate Candies in the duty free. So if I don't appear to be sending or returning gifts, not replying on this forum, or not contributing towards my alliance, then this will be why - I'll be sat on a beach!

I have no particular need for much at the moment. I could do with a general update of flight repair items as these have taken a hit lately, especially those used by Deltas/Powerful Deltas if anyone has any spare gifting capacity. I plan to buy a Jumbo soon, but will need to upgrade my repair base first, which will require some specific items, but I am a lot of coins away from that happy day!

Best Regards

David

untitled.png

Have a nice vacation!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
My thanks to @Harcourt, @Cath, @Robert, @Wasted Eagle, @wydaho, @Airport Arne and once again, my Pacific Northwest neighbor WAM (Remember that one? *G*) for all of your assistance with the building materials for future upgrades!

I have enough Coffee Machines, Infrared Cameras and Motion Sensors to complete the job!

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (07.50am GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Thursday 18th August, have just been gifted. My thanks for all the continued gifts received - @Wired Parrott - gifted protractor

Terminal L9 upgrade - 2 days and 16 hours remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
There is a red launch currently open which @Robert has joined, we are waiting for a third flyer to join so we can close and launch. Hopefully this will take place soon. The counter now reads 2,200 of 3,000

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom