Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to sell or otherwise dispose of buildings in storage that you are unable to use. Without trying for them I have amassed 7 chess clubs over the limit your are allowed to deploy
I don't think you can get rid of them. What I do is (just before bedtime) sell what is in my city, and rebuild it. (currently doing this with 19 English eggs in my warehouse).

@gbswales - Basically, the best thing to do is when you have empty space in your city, simply build one, and then sell it. Wash, rinse, repeat as many times as you so desire.

Or, you can do it like @crescent moon is doing. Whatever works for ya!
The reason I have to sell first is because my population is maxed out (1210 out of 1210). I'm 2/3 of the way to my next grand hotel!!!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
I'm really starting to hate this game!
I have 3 Russian eggs, 2 hangers no plane. All I get are duplicates of the cards for the plane...... I really don't think I'm going to finish this event even with 6 days left. :(
I feel your pain. I resorted to a spy glass and my first English Egg is a fact! No succes on the plane drops... Come on! We can do this, Cats!

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Got overwhelmed with gifts today, thanks so much. Send my 20 gifts out and my list for tomorrow is also ready.

Drop rate for the event is very, very poor, nothing from my planes and my 2 eggs. Just completed building my first Indian egg.

@cats are awesome : hope you get a plane real soon.

@Ekenna : send you an invite.

Happy flying this week and let's hope we have more luck with the event.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Got overwhelmed with gifts today, thanks so much. Send my 20 gifts out and my list for tomorrow is also ready.

Drop rate for the event is very, very poor, nothing from my planes and my 2 eggs. Just completed building my first Indian egg.

Invite accepted!

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright

I've found my drop rate is poor, but I've completed the requirements for this event. I found the best drop rate came from the Spainish eggs, followed by the Indian eggs. The worst drop rate has been from those Soviet eggs as they drop once every 36 times. As to the planes, I found the lower aircraft dropped more often that deltas and above.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Leo97228 - Welcome to the forum. :) Not sure if you've ever noticed, or if anyone has told you, but the items you are requesting for the Fuel station upgrade are only available through flight destinations. Those are not items that can be gifted. This is the main reason no one upgrades their Fuel stations beyond level 2. :D

@Leo97228 - Welcome to the forum. :) Not sure if you've ever noticed, or if anyone has told you, but the items you are requesting for the Fuel station upgrade are only available through flight destinations. Those are not items that can be gifted. This is the main reason no one upgrades their Fuel stations beyond level 2. :D

I upgraded my fuel station all the way. :oops:
Of course I only use the one hour production though
as anything more is wasteful. :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks to all my neighbours for the wonderful gifts!! I now have all of the event items needed and am hoping for some luck from my plane drops in the coming week!!
If there is anything you need off my list, please do not hesitate to ask...Just tag me here or send me a personal message!! Also, if I am not on your neighbours and you want to exchange gifts please send me a friend request and let me know so that I don't accidently delete the request!!

Happy Flying!!

Signature updated!!

I feel your pain. I resorted to a spy glass and my first English Egg is a fact! No succes on the plane drops... Come on! We can do this, Cats!
I'm with you, but its so hard. I have two more Russian eggs, still no plane. That's 15 pieces that I can't get! ugh

I've been playing for alittle over a year, and this is the worst event G! has made.

Thanks Vivke, if I could just get that darn blue caterpiller!!!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I'm with you, but its so hard. I have two more Russian eggs, still no plane. That's 15 pieces that I can't get! ugh

I've been playing for alittle over a year, and this is the worst event G! has made.
I know! The plane drops just downright suck. :arghh: Worst of all for me: the grand prize is worthless. A 1% bonus? Come on... :shifty:
I just want one of each building and I'll call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom